X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need reviews please

I am looking for something specific.
    I am helping my mom plan a trip to DL this summer. they are very familiar with WDW but the specific question I have is how do DL's nicest restaurants compare to the WDW signature restaurants.

their favorites are Artist Point, California Grill, Narcoeses, Citricos, Flying Fish, Jiko, and Victoria and Alberts.

as I am unfamiliar with the WDW resaurants I am unable to give her a decent comparison.

Thanks in advance
    Tink
    procrastibating

Re: Need reviews please

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
    their favorites are Artist Point, California Grill, Narcoeses, Citricos, Flying Fish, Jiko, and Victoria and Alberts.
    I know California Grill, and Victoria and Alberts are fancy expensive places. The closest place at DLR would be the Napa Rose, or maybe Steakhouse 55.

Comment

I have to second that...Napa Rose would be right up their alley. Another good place would be Yamibuki. there just aren't as many really fancy places at DL.

Comment

Google disneyland restaurants

Comment

I've never been, but I've heard the comparison that Napa Rose is almost at the same level as Victoria and Alberts. I also hear The Vineyard Room at DCA is a step or two down from that, but still very good and a more "adult" dining option.

Comment

As stated:

Steakhouse 55 (extremely slow food service)
            Napa Rose
            Yamabuki (great sushi)
            Catal (highly rated, I don't care for it but some love it)
            Vineyard Room (OK. Good Wine Pairings Menu)
            Blue Bayou (a DLR must do location)

Comment

I know the DL restaurants, I'm mostly wondering how they compare to the signature restaurants in food, atmosphere, wine pairings etc.

They probably won't do BB, they are looking for a much more intimate dineing experience...

Has anyone dined at the signature WDW restaurants, and how would you compare them to DL's nicer restaurants?
              procrastibating

Comment

Comparatively, they are below the signature restaurants in almost every way. The level of service is not as high, it is more an upper level casual dining experience, than a upper level fine dining experience. Especially Jiko and V&A. I would compare them to the Brown Derby, for like Steakhouse 55 and Napa Rose, and compare the Blue Bayou to The Living Seas. I have not been to Yamabuki (great sushi)
                Catal (highly rated, I don't care for it but some love it)
                Vineyard Room

New designs all the time! Click the banner to see all the designs and colors!

Comment

Someone here has a website of their reviews of the finer restaurants.
                  colddeadfish.com or something like that.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X