Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make your own home made dole whip

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Make your own home made dole whip

    I know many have herd this on Inside the Magic, but for those who dont know...

    you can now purchase it from

    http://www.uec-hawaii.com

    you will need a soft serve machine or ice cream machine for this. (most home units are under $100)


    For direct link to products page: http://www.uec-hawaii.com/products2.html

  • #2
    Re: Make your own home made dole whip

    Originally posted by yesac519 View Post
    I know many have herd this on Inside the Magic, but for those who dont know...

    you can now purchase it from

    http://www.uec-hawaii.com

    you will need a soft serve machine or ice cream machine for this. (most home units are under $100)


    For direct link to products page: http://www.uec-hawaii.com/products2.html
    Well duh! it is a Dole product, man i thought you had an actual recipe.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Make your own home made dole whip

      Originally posted by 1disneynut2another View Post
      Well duh! it is a Dole product, man i thought you had an actual recipe.
      Huh? This is the same mix Disney buys to make the Dole Whips.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Make your own home made dole whip

        http://www.uec-hawaii.com/products2.html


        this might be a better link
        All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Make your own home made dole whip

          Can anyone attest that "home-made" is just as good as the real thing?
          Originally posted by All4dISNEY
          Words hurt.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Make your own home made dole whip

            Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
            Can anyone attest that "home-made" is just as good as the real thing?
            Supposedly the taste is the same but unless you have a soft serve machine, the consistancy will obviously be different.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Make your own home made dole whip

              Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
              Huh? This is the same mix Disney buys to make the Dole Whips.
              I know that, its always been available, its not a Disneyland exclusive, the mix is not news, I just thought it would be cool to have an actual recipe so that you dont have to order mix which unless your selling aint worth the cost, at least not to me, Im sure theres hard core fans like Pineapplewhipaddict that would jump at the chance, Im just not one of them.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Make your own home made dole whip

                If I could make these at home then it would be one less excuse to go to Disneyland. I'll pass.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Make your own home made dole whip

                  Originally posted by ZedIzDead View Post
                  If I could make these at home then it would be one less excuse to go to Disneyland. I'll pass.
                  True Dole Whips aren't true Dole Whips unless your at Disneyland, then its just another Pineapple Smoothie.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Make your own home made dole whip

                    Originally posted by 1disneynut2another View Post
                    True Dole Whips aren't true Dole Whips unless your at Disneyland, then its just another Pineapple Smoothie.
                    really having a "True Dole Whip" (as you say) unless you are having one in Hawaii!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Make your own home made dole whip

                      Originally posted by Opus1guy View Post
                      really having a "True Dole Whip" (as you say) unless you are having one in Hawaii!

                      Well as I said before, I agree that the Dole whip has been atround forever, I've been saying that, thats my point, its not some amazing wonderful thing, it is just given an association with Disneyland which has lead to its popularity, so as i said a homemade one is nothing special.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Make your own home made dole whip

                        I bought the Dole whip mix and I've made two batches so far. It's excellent! It's real Dole Whip, and it's delicious. The only difference is that I have a Cuisinart Ice Cream maker and the mix ends up being more like a sorbet instead of soft serve. We served it up at a Father's Day luau and it was a big hit!

                        It truly was SOMETHING SPECIAL!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Make your own home made dole whip

                          Originally posted by yesac519 View Post
                          I know many have herd this on Inside the Magic, but for those who dont know...

                          you can now purchase it from

                          http://www.uec-hawaii.com

                          you will need a soft serve machine or ice cream machine for this. (most home units are under $100)


                          For direct link to products page: http://www.uec-hawaii.com/products2.html
                          I...I Love you... Thank you.:bow:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Make your own home made dole whip

                            Originally posted by 1disneynut2another View Post
                            I know that, its always been available, its not a Disneyland exclusive, the mix is not news, I just thought it would be cool to have an actual recipe so that you dont have to order mix which unless your selling aint worth the cost, at least not to me, Im sure theres hard core fans like Pineapplewhipaddict that would jump at the chance, Im just not one of them.
                            It's news to those who didn't know about it!

                            Dole Whips are ok, but I don't think I'd go to the lengths to make them at home, though.
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...


                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Make your own home made dole whip

                              FYI...This same outfit has been selling Dole Whip for some time via their eBay Store. And ordering via that route they don't charge any extra postage on a second bag on the same order. Just thought you might like to know to save you a buck or two.

                              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300122360230

                              The item is actually manufactured under license from Dole, by Precision Foods Inc...

                              http://www.precisionfoods.com/foodse...ns2.cfm?id=103

                              So any of you that qualify for direct industry purchasing...might be able to purchase direct from them or DOT Foods or another ice cream distributor at even a lower cost to you, than via Unified.

                              We made a large purchase direct from them many years ago, but I don't recall what we paid back then. They did send along a cool 2 gallon Dole Whip mixing bucket complete with logo, for free too. I've still got that out in the garage. I use it to mix paint in.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X