Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Monkey Joe's Vegas/Disneyland Resort Trip Resort 5/27/07-06/03/07

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey Joe's Vegas/Disneyland Resort Trip Resort 5/27/07-06/03/07

Waiting for the plane with my sister. Nothing beats a good old comic book while waiting for a plane.

There my plane. Looking forward to great airline food and entertainment, especially the food. Peanuts, anyone?

Something tell me, I am not in Kentucky anymore. lol

Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Re: Monkey Joe's Vegas/Disneyland Resort Trip Resort 5/27/07-06/03/07

All of the ladies love Monkey Joe.

More Vegas and Disneyland coming soon. I will try to fix the photo size. Sorry about that.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Since nobody looking at this, how can I, improve this trip report for everybody?

Comment

I would suggest posting the non-Disneyland parts in the Lounge and the Disneyland parts in the Disneyland Forum
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey joe View Post
          Since nobody looking at this, how can I, improve this trip report for everybody?
          Hey, I'm looking!

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
          I would suggest posting the non-Disneyland parts in the Lounge and the Disneyland parts in the Disneyland Forum
          But yeah, good idea....

Comment

What else did you do in Vegas? see any shows? What was the occasion?

Comment

Cute report! We want more, please!

Comment

Watching, waiting and enjoying.

Please, may we have some more?
                "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
                raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Did you faint after the girls kissed you?
                  I want to see more!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, what bar was the tiki girl in?

Comment

I personally think the Vegas parts are integeral to the Disneyland parts... Although I have a biased opinion since I miss my Vegas Home...

Comment

I will continued soon. I tried my first trip report a few months ago and no reply. lol. I thought that I was doing something wrong. Disneyland coming next, promise. I will skip the Vegas part.

Comment

I hope you at least post the Vegas part in the lounge! I love Vegas!! Always gerat to see pics of it!
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Dont' skip the vegas parts!!!!! Vegas is a must!
                            HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Vegas fine by me. Can't wait for the Disneyland report.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X