Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Places to store luggage at the DLR hotels?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to store luggage at the DLR hotels?

My husband and I will be arriving at the DLR at around noon, however check-in isn't until 3pm. Since this is our first time flying and not driving, we can't stick the luggage in the car , and we're not sure what to do with our bags for the 3 hours in between time. Has anyone gone through this before? Is there an area where they'll hold our bags? Or will they just check us in early? Thanks for all your help!

All of the Resort Hotels have a place to check your bags while you enjoy the other DLR offerings. Check at the concierge desk.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MegarooFifi
      My husband and I will be arriving at the DLR at around noon, however check-in isn't until 3pm. Since this is our first time flying and not driving, we can't stick the luggage in the car , and we're not sure what to do with our bags for the 3 hours in between time. Has anyone gone through this before? Is there an area where they'll hold our bags? Or will they just check us in early? Thanks for all your help!
      Not only will the bell desk hold your luggage (make sure you get a receipt from them, it makes it easier to find later on), but you may also find that your room is already available--the last time we went, our room was ready at 11:30. So you never really know.

Comment

Originally posted by Wotan
        Not only will the bell desk hold your luggage (make sure you get a receipt from them, it makes it easier to find later on), but you may also find that your room is already available--the last time we went, our room was ready at 11:30. So you never really know.
        I had the exact same scenario. Go into Anaheim really early, went to the hotel anyway and the room was ready.

Another time we got there early and they offered to hold our bags, but we had the car so we just left them in there.

Comment

At the DLR hotels, If you arrive early (we do all the time), you can pre-register for your room. They will give you a phone number, and an estimated time that you can call to see if your room is ready. You will also get your hotel credit card (if you're going to leave one on file), so can charge items to your room account, at the DLH, it's also your fast-pass to the Monorail. Oh, and of course the front desk will ask if you need to store any luggage, and point the way! Have a great trip!

Comment

At nearly every "moderate" or better hotel (three diamonds in AAA) in the USA, there will be a place for incoming or outgoing guests to have luggage stored.
            Tips accepted for this service if it is free of charge.

Comment

You know, I shouldn't be surprised at the amount of great info this board offers.
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X