This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbies in July 15-17

MiceChat has not been around that long but there is already a group of Chatters who tend to frequent the park together during the meets. Quite often new members join the group or just stop in for a visit here and here. I realize that MiceChat is a community and I have heard it said many times from meeters that everyone is so nice and it really does feel like a big family.

So as I approach my first MiceChat meet in Disneyland this July I ask myself who else is going to be meeting for the first time? There are a lot of names listed in that sticky thread and I am curious to know who is a newbie like me since we will kind of be checking out this meet concept from a different angle.

:devil: Newbie here and loving it. Really looking forward to my first MiceChat meet in July! :devil:
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
      :devil: Newbie here and loving it. Really looking forward to my first MiceChat meet in July! :devil:
      yay! So far there's two of us then. I think the odds are against us. :botox:

Anyone else?

Comment

Here!!!! Another newbie...we can stand in the corner together!
        I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartdisney
          Here!!!! Another newbie...we can stand in the corner together!
          and link arms and skip down Main Street, USA?!!? :ap:

Or stand in the corner? yeah... maybe that's what's best?

Comment

i've only been to two, and i only stayed for a few minutes, so i guess i could be considered a newbie?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyguy247
              i've only been to two, and i only stayed for a few minutes, so i guess i could be considered a newbie?
              I GUESS so? :ap: But you kind of have been tainted by the dark side. :devil:

Comment

This will be my 1st official MiceChat meet. I was there on May 4th, but no one knew who I was.:o I was very shy & didn't talk that much.

(I do know a couple of MiceChatters from other Disney boards)

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                  This will be my 1st official MiceChat meet. I was there on May 4th, but no one knew who I was.:o I was very shy & didn't talk that much.

Just do not forget about my drink!

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Minion

Okay.. so... you and disneyguy247 have technically gone.. so you count as a half ... so 1 + 1 + .5 + .5 = 3 newbies? That's it? I guess it will be a small corner that we'll be hiding in.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                      Okay.. so... you and disneyguy247 have technically gone.. so you count as a half ... so 1 + 1 + .5 + .5 = 3 newbies? That's it? I guess it will be a small corner that we'll be hiding in.
                      Small corner? I don't hide in no freakin' small corner even if I am a newbie! :captain: Let's take charge BigPigletFan and be large! :ap:
                      Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
                        Small corner? I don't hide in no freakin' small corner even if I am a newbie! :captain: Let's take charge BigPigletFan and be large! :ap:
                        haha! Sure, why not? Want to follw my lead? We can sing and march back to IASW and ride it together?

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                          haha! Sure, why not? Want to follw my lead? We can sing and march back to IASW and ride it together?
                          Let's be POPULAR! :vogue:
                          I might sing off key, but dang I can sing LOUD. :ap:
                          I love IASW! :captain: (as well as POTC, SpM, HM, and Indy)
                          Cliff

Comment

I'm staying in a hotel room with a buncha girls I've never met (dsnylndmom!) and two that I kinda said hi to once (mamabot and Malibu Minion) at a MousePad meet a few years ago. I'll be new, definitely! :ap:

There will be people at all these different meets that I've met once or twice throughout the last 3.5 years. But since I SUCK at meets--I tend to get very quiet--don't expect me to be the life of the party or to introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                              But since I SUCK at meets--I tend to get very quiet--don't expect me to be the life of the party or to introduce myself.
                              I have a very strong feeling that I would kinda be like that too, if I ever went to a meet. I'm so shy it's sickening.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X