This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muppets 3d question

Ok this last tuesday my friend and i saw muppets 3d. When we watched it we noticed something was different from the last time we watched it, which was the tuesday before last tuesday, when we watched it the first time sam eagle told kermit that his finale was celebrating all countries but mostly america, and this time that wasnt in it at all!

has anyone seen it lately and noticed it missing or maybe it just didnt come up because i know when sometimes i watch old vhs tapes sometimes is see a quick little scene ive never seen before.

maybe someone was offended? idk
    ??

Re: Muppets 3d question

Hmmm... i haven't noticed that change like... EVER. I'm curious now.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Sam has always said that line. I can't imagine how they would change it. Plus that's Sam Eagle's Schtick, patriotic to the core! Hardly offensive compared to Roz's slurs.

Chad

Comment

I hope they didn't remove that line, though I don't see how they could....it definitely made me snort the first time I saw the show. :P

Wow, I haven't seen Muppets 3D in a while, I should go on it next time I'm in DCA hehe

Comment

yea i thought that part was missing when i saw it last. it did seem different...but im not exactly sure. HOWEVER i love the shirt u have on ur avatar pic. I have the same one in my closet but havent worn it yet!

Comment

Last time I saw it is the first time I heard the "It's a Small World after all..." part. I don't know why they'd cut that out though or else the last part of the show would make no sense.
            -Jack :geek:
            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by LilHim26 View Post
              yea i thought that part was missing when i saw it last. it did seem different...but im not exactly sure. HOWEVER i love the shirt u have on ur avatar pic. I have the same one in my closet but havent worn it yet!
              thanks haha

yea maybe its just a wierd film error, i laughed when i heard sam say that because he said it so fast and funny.

off topic but the lady that gives out glasses in the front announced, showing in 2 minutes so walka walka on over! i laughed.

Comment

roz scares me, the fact that i dont know how it works scares me, i wanted to test it so i told my friend to put her head down and act asleep so me and her did it and roz said, are u really that boreeddd.

Comment

Tha'ts my fave line, I hope it wasn't cut!
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by patattack View Post
                    off topic but the lady that gives out glasses in the front announced, showing in 2 minutes so walka walka on over! i laughed.
                    LOL. Classic

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                    -Jurassic Park

Comment

it was still there when I went last week

Comment

I'm guessing this was a film glitch. There is no reason for them to remove that line. If anything gets removed from the Muppets show or PreShow it will be the line from the PreShow that says "Jim Henson's Muppet*Vision 3D." Why you may ask? Because Disney might own the Muppets, but they do not own the rights to the Henson name. (Thank you Mrs. Henson for making a point of that.) That is why it has been and will continue to be removed from all signs, maps, listings, etc. from both DCA and Disney-MGM Studios (where the attraction is 16 years old!)

Comment

ok so it was just a glitch? glad to hear it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X