This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Pan wait time

Okay, so while Nemo is drawing the big queues, how's the line for Peter Pan? On our last visit over Xmas/New Year, we could never get on it.
    sigpic
    If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/blendywee

Re: Peter Pan wait time

I was there aout last week, it was about the same wait as it usually is. Odd!

Comment

I just sometimes find it hard to believe that peter pan can have up to 45 mins of waiting.

Comment

Try Paris, there's fastpass for it! People go crazy

Comment

You still can't get on. Everyone loves Peter Pan way too much.
          I LUV DIZNEELAN. YAY

Comment

Originally posted by fizzog View Post
            Try Paris, there's fastpass for it! People go crazy
            WDW, too!

Comment

I guess peter pan is a must ride first.

Comment

40-50mins all day today

Comment

The reason for the long wait on Peter Pan is twofold. One, it is a very popular ride and many people want to ride it. The other reason is its capacity. With one row of seating per pirate ship, it's tough to get people through the ride in any sort of numbers. WDW's Peter Pan's Flight has two rows per ship and I seem to recall reading that their lines are consistently shorter than DL's. Can any of you WDW-heads confirm this?
                  The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

It is also like the world's shortest ride..... I never found it very exciting, waiting 45 minutes to go past a couple stars, maybe a building or two, and the world famous exit gates at the end.

Comment

Oh man, Peter Pan? I went on it the day after Valentine's Day, and we even got early entry, and the line was already 35 min!! It was my first time on the ride for 6 years (yeah, I always thought a 20 min. + line wasn't worth a 2 min. ride)... it was worth it to see London and Neverland from up high, though. Good luck with the lines, as they're usually 30 - 50 min!
                      I am a rabid Disney fan. Possible future Imagineer (already designing rides for it)... I've only been to Disneyland. I'm hoping to go to Disney World this summer for the first time, and TDR might be possible in 3 years.

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

# of Times I've Been on Tower of Terror (DCA): 68

# of Times I've Been on Finding Nemo Subs:
                      Argonaut - 1
                      Sea Farer - 1

Comment

I have been to DL at least twice a year for the past 3 years and haven't been on Peter Pan. I keep telling myself to go but the line is always so long. It's one of my favorites, too. I haven't been on the one in DL since '98, although this trip I am definately waiting for it.

Comment

ahh the line is so long and the ride is so short.

Comment

I was at DL on the 14th, 15th, 18th and 20th of June. On each of those days the wait time board at the entrance to the queue always said 45 minutes. The line appeared to be the same length any time during the day on each of the days that I visited. I was there for the rope drop earlier in the month and 10 minutes after park opening the queue for PeterPan was full.

Comment

It's a bargain in comparison to Nemo's wait time.....go for it!
                              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X