This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture Request

I'm looking for some good pictures of that restaurant that was over by the Country Bear Jamboree. I can't remember the name but it was a two level deck I think and was right by the RoA. I remember being able to look at the boats as they went by and also you could feed the ducks when they came close enough. It would really be appreciated because it holds many memories of me being there with my aunt(who passed away last year). Thanks for any help you can provide.

Re: Picture Request

Originally posted by draybook View Post
    I'm looking for some good pictures of that restaurant that was over by the Country Bear Jamboree. I can't remember the name but it was a two level deck I think and was right by the RoA. I remember being able to look at the boats as they went by and also you could feed the ducks when they came close enough. It would really be appreciated because it holds many memories of me being there with my aunt(who passed away last year). Thanks for any help you can provide.
    The Hungry Bear

Sadly, I don't have any pics of it. I'm sure someone will have some though.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

I have a couple I could find.
      A distance shot

And the upper deck dining area
      Mike

Comment

We ate there last tuesday. Sorry no pics.

Comment

i love that place. lol

Comment

From last Wednesday...

It's our favorite spot for lunch.

Comment

Thanks a ton you guys. We used to always eat on the bottom so we could feed the ducks. I love that place.

Comment

When it's not too busy, I love that area where you can feed the ducks. It's very quiet and cozy and secluded (again, when the park isn't too busy). It's also pretty magical when the Mark Twain comes right by. I'll have some pictures in my next photo update early next week (hopefully Tuesday, but no promises!).
                ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X