X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Waters Show at DLH

hey guys!

i found this video on youtube/google video. i'm sorry if it's a repeat post, but i did a search and couldn't seem to find anything.

enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1
    kingdom hearts <3er

Re: Fantasy Waters Show at DLH

Oh yes, it has been posted here before, but dont worry about it.

I still like to watch this video all the time, even though I have it on dvd as well... lol

Comment

I have never seen that video, nor have I seen the live show at the Hotel. Thanks so much for posting the link to the video! Wow!

Isn't that show now dark? I wonder if they have any plans to revive it or replace it with something else cool.
      "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

Originally posted by InspiredByWalt View Post
        I have never seen that video, nor have I seen the live show at the Hotel. Thanks so much for posting the link to the video! Wow!

Isn't that show now dark? I wonder if they have any plans to revive it or replace it with something else cool.
        \

It has been dark since 2004.... but it still sits there vacant, no suprise to me.

Comment

Well, it was a first for me. Thanks for showing this video. I thought Candle on the Water was the most beautiful part and I also love the Steppin Time part too.
          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I wish i wasnt so young this must come back in the same form! especially candle on the water i dont care if no one knows what petes dragon is!! they can play it on disney channel and revive it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X