Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Fantasy Waters Show at DLH

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Waters Show at DLH

hey guys!

i found this video on youtube/google video. i'm sorry if it's a repeat post, but i did a search and couldn't seem to find anything.

enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1
    kingdom hearts <3er

Re: Fantasy Waters Show at DLH

Oh yes, it has been posted here before, but dont worry about it.

I still like to watch this video all the time, even though I have it on dvd as well... lol

Comment

I have never seen that video, nor have I seen the live show at the Hotel. Thanks so much for posting the link to the video! Wow!

Isn't that show now dark? I wonder if they have any plans to revive it or replace it with something else cool.
      "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

Originally posted by InspiredByWalt View Post
        I have never seen that video, nor have I seen the live show at the Hotel. Thanks so much for posting the link to the video! Wow!

Isn't that show now dark? I wonder if they have any plans to revive it or replace it with something else cool.
        \

It has been dark since 2004.... but it still sits there vacant, no suprise to me.

Comment

Well, it was a first for me. Thanks for showing this video. I thought Candle on the Water was the most beautiful part and I also love the Steppin Time part too.
          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I wish i wasnt so young this must come back in the same form! especially candle on the water i dont care if no one knows what petes dragon is!! they can play it on disney channel and revive it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X