Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

    Under the new expansion for DCA and with restoration and additions ongoing at Disneyland, which attractions from Disney's other parks deserve to be represented in Anaheim? Which are really good enough, cool enough, immersive enough to make the cut?

    Pooh's Honey Hunt?
    Three Caballeros?
    The Dragon in Sleeping Beauty Castle?

    ...?

  • #2
    Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

    I think DCA should get Rockin Roller Coaster and thats just about it!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

      I just want the AT-AT infront of our Star Tours
      http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

        THE GREAT MOVIE RIDE sans the tour guide in the Hollywood area and an updated roster of films.


        Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

        Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

          None of the above...

          The only attractions that I don't mind seeing duplicated around the world are films like "Captain EO", "Philharmagic", and "Cinemagique".

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

            I haven't been to Tokyo Disneyland Resort but I think DLR should import from them:

            Journey to the center of the earth
            Storm Rider
            Pooh's Honey Hunt should replace the current Pooh ride.


            I haven't been to DLP, but
            The Phantom Manor should be in DCA.

            Also, it would be cool to have the Carosuel of Progress in the Innovations building.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

              I think Goliath should come to Disneyland!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

                NONE! What is it with people wanting rides from other places at DL? I mean WDW rides...now just in general!? Come on folks! Lets get those imagineers off of thier rears and get on the drawing board!!!!!!

                But...uh....it would be cool to have a nice big roller coaster with more than 1 loop AND A CORKSCREW!


                SUPPORT THE CMs

                sigpic
                For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

                  Originally posted by aaronpaulcustoms View Post
                  NONE! What is it with people wanting rides from other places at DL? I mean WDW rides...now just in general!? Come on folks! Lets get those imagineers off of thier rears and get on the drawing board!!!!!!

                  But...uh....it would be cool to have a nice big roller coaster with more than 1 loop AND A CORKSCREW!


                  Does this mean no Goliath?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

                    Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
                    I haven't been to Tokyo Disneyland Resort but I think DLR should import from them: ... Pooh's Honey Hunt should replace the current Pooh ride.

                    I haven't been to DLP, but
                    The Phantom Manor should be in DCA.
                    I'm totally with you on the Pooh ride system from Tokyo! But isn't Phantom Manor just DLP's version of the Haunted Mansion? It's pretty much the same thing with Euro-styling?
                    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

                      Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
                      Does this mean no Goliath?
                      You're talking about Goliath rollercoaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain? Last I checked, that wasn't a Disney park.
                      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

                        Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                        You're talking about Goliath rollercoaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain? Last I checked, that wasn't a Disney park.

                        LOL read the thread name man!:lol:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

                          Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
                          LOL read the thread name man!:lol:
                          Um, read the first post man! I have bolded the part that makes your posts about Goliath confusing.

                          Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
                          Under the new expansion for DCA and with restoration and additions ongoing at Disneyland, which attractions from Disney's other parks deserve to be represented in Anaheim? Which are really good enough, cool enough, immersive enough to make the cut?

                          Pooh's Honey Hunt?
                          Three Caballeros?
                          The Dragon in Sleeping Beauty Castle?

                          ...?
                          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

                            Since DCA is slated for an overall thematic make-over, I say start with a clean slate; no more "dumping ground" mentality when it comes to attraction building in DCA. Space seems to be the only factor considered when planning new elements for DCA, and it has to stop.

                            Why not let it be a theme park, too? In its current incarnation it's a pick-and-choose salad bar/buffet--it needs to resemble a well-balanced, well-prepared feast. No copy-catting, they should start things off the right way.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?

                              Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                              Um, read the first post man! I have bolded the part that makes your posts about Goliath confusing.


                              LOL you enter a thread based on the name not the first post, when I state my opinion on the thread I should be able to do it without looking at the first post.......

                              <<Which rides from other parks should be imported to DLR?>>

                              Maybe it should of been....

                              Which rides from other Disney Parks should be imported to DLR?


                              Makeing it so I dont need to waste my time looking at the first post to state my opinion


                              -HOW ARE YOU DOIN?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X