Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is gonna be around this Sunday 6/26?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is gonna be around this Sunday 6/26?

Hey kids!

I'm finally getting my AP on Sunday after being a lowly AP-less freak for the past year. Sweet!!!! I hear that the Sunday noon meets have had quite a switcheroo in people and that they ROCK again. I can't wait to meet some new Micechatters! :captain:

Who else is gonna be around this Sunday noon at the hub? I'll be the short dude in the Disneyland T-shirt. Doesn't that like totally narrow it down? :ap:

See y'all soon!

~Bog
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
    sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Patsy darling, there's already a meet thread in the meets forum and you're already on the VIP list. Cheers!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Meats forum? Jeez you'd think that with a legal background I'd get around to learning to reed and right. Hyuck!
      I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
      sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog
        Meats forum? Jeez you'd think that with a legal background I'd get around to learning to reed and right. Hyuck!

Yup, there is a MiceChat Events & Meets Lounge in the Community Outpost Forum.

http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=6623

I'm going to close this thread since this a duplicate thread.

-Malibu Minion-

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X