This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Origins of Disneyland PowerPoint

You all probably know this information by heart already, but I had to make a powerpoint for a research project, and I'm ready to share it. The images come from various sources and I own none of them. The text got messed up when the format was changed, but I think you'll get the gist.
    http://www.slideshare.net/roxystar68...-of-disneyland
    The daydream princess

Re: The Origins of Disneyland PowerPoint

Well done! Very informative and put together.

One addition I would have made is a section about what Disney's plans are for the future. What attractions are being contstructed. What are some ideas floating around right now, etc.

All in all an excellent project! I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10!

...Joe...
    Last edited by Quacky4Donald; 06-25-2007, 10:31 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Thanks! I was actually going to do that, but it was for an english class with 40 other kids presenting, so I didn't have enough time.
      The daydream princess

Comment

Originally posted by roxystar68 View Post
        Thanks! I was actually going to do that, but it was for an english class with 40 other kids presenting, so I didn't have enough time.
        Don't they understand it's Disney we're talking about here! Forget THEIR projects! Yours is THE ONE that matters! Who cares about global warming, homlessness, poverty, and terrorism? WE WANT THE DUCK...er...THE MOUSE!

...Joe...

Comment

) One of the other projects was the competition between Barbie and Bratz...it was entertaining.
          The daydream princess

Comment

Something to keep in mind in the future if you do any more presentations: If this is a presentation where you're addressing an audience, you have WAY too much text on each slide. You should keep each slide below about 5 main points. Otherwise it becomes a distraction for your audience.

But as for the info, I can't fault your research! You taught me some new things! Nice.
            Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
            DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Originally posted by monotonehell View Post
              Something to keep in mind in the future if you do any more presentations: If this is a presentation where you're addressing an audience, you have WAY too much text on each slide. You should keep each slide below about 5 main points. Otherwise it becomes a distraction for your audience.

But as for the info, I can't fault your research! Nice.
              Thank you, and that's good advice. It's what my dad said too.
              The daydream princess

Comment

Well done! Great information. Very well researched. Only suggestion I could possibly make is to agree with what was said. Keep text on the slides to a minimum if addressing an audience. Other than that, superbly done! Thanks for sharing it.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by roxystar68 View Post
                  ) One of the other projects was the competition between Barbie and Bratz...it was entertaining.
                  Dont get me started. I'm a high school teacher. So I have listen to preentations like this all the time.
                  sigpic
                  When attractions were original

Comment

Originally posted by SciFi96 View Post
                    Dont get me started. I'm a high school teacher. So I have listen to preentations like this all the time.
                    Uggh must be deadly! If only all presentations you had to see could be about something you enjoyed. Thanks for all the feedback guys! It originally had sound for when I was done talking.
                    The daydream princess

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X