This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mice, Missing Fountains & Bugs

I went to Disneyland after work with my sis since it was her last day that her AP is good until August. While we were in line for the Matterhorn we saw to baby mice in the bushes eating some discarded food, that was the first time I'd seen a "wild" animal in the park (besides the birds/ducks). I went to see the 9:00 Fantasmic! while she waited for Remember, the show went off pretty good except there was no Pinocchio. I stayed by the Rivers of America to get a better spot for the 10:30 Fantasmic! and watch Remember, it was weird seeing it from that angle. They should use the Fantasmic water screens to project the Small World projections during the show, it would give people more of a reason to watch it from there. So my sis joined me for the 10:30 Fantasmic! which due to unforseen technical difficulties didn't start until after 10:45. The water fountains did not work at all during the whole show, and during the Pinocchio section it was completley dark. After the show we stopped to get some Tea on Main Street and while in line a water bug was walking across the floor, it was gross. I'll try to get a video of the princess section without the fountains later this week.

Re: Mice, Missing Fountains & Bugs

Yeah. I felt really bad for Mickey. 11:50 also didn't have fountains. Or Pinnochio.

Comment

That sucks about F! not for you guys, but for the none AP people.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Somebody threw away their uneaten food in a flower bed at Disneyland ?? I cannot believe that! That is unimaginable! What is Southern California coming to ? That's broken!
        --
        http://www.bewaterwise.com

Comment

Awww... I hope they fixed the issue.. I really wanna see F! when I go on Saturday... I haven't seen it in sooo long.. I need my F! fix!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X