Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Fantasmic and Kingdom Hearts

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasmic and Kingdom Hearts

Do you think that Fantasmic should or should not add Kingdom Hearts stuff like the villains, Mickey in his Kingdom Hearts outfit and the heroes of Kingdom Hearts *Sora,Kairi,Riku,Roxas,Namine* appear on the Mark Twain boat?

Re: Fantasmic and Kingdom Hearts

Search is a wonderful function....

But you are new....you didn't know. I say no and I'm a huge KH fan.

Ta Da!

Comment

I love KH. Even if they don’t have the KH heroes I would like to see the Disney characters in the costumes from the game (for example Donald Duck when they go to Halloween Town) Love it!
      So... what do you think?

Comment

I have to agree with Clara on this one. I also like Kingdom Hearts but I don't think it should be in Fantasmic. Leave Fan the way it is now. Or at less re add the Ursula folat that I hear was original in there.

Comment

Gag.. why does this keep coming up?

Comment

because MC is filled with video game geeks :]

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

No.

New designs all the time! Click the banner to see all the designs and colors!

Comment

Definately not. I can see characters in specialty costumes for Halloween only. To me KH is not main stream Disney and many guests, believe it or not, don't play video games or even know what KH is. I only know about it through MC.

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                  I say no and I'm a huge KH fan.
                  Same here. Bad idea. It would be creepy seeing those characters on Mark Twain.
                  http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                  www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                  http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                    I say no and I'm a huge KH fan.
                    I agree...

I would not say no to them wandering around a park. (not DL they don't seem to fit there.)

Comment

No. No. No.

The reason is... No.

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
                        Definately not. I can see characters in specialty costumes for Halloween only. To me KH is not main stream Disney and many guests, believe it or not, don't play video games or even know what KH is. I only know about it through MC.
                        KH doesn't have to be mainstream Disney to fit well in the park. It has sold over 5 million worldwide anyway (the first one) so it's more successful and well known than other Disney properties in the parks, such as Song of the South. I didn't know who Maleficant (sp?) was till I came to MC. I had no idea what Star Wars was about till many years after my first trips to DL. I had never seen an Indiana Jones flick before going on the ride.

Not knowing about Kingdom Hearts is like not knowing about any other entertainment property in the parks. So what? Video games are as natural a form of entertainment as watching TV or movies anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by wave789 View Post
                          KH doesn't have to be mainstream Disney to fit well in the park. It has sold over 5 million worldwide anyway (the first one) so it's more successful and well known than other Disney properties in the parks, such as Song of the South. I didn't know who Maleficant (sp?) was till I came to MC. I had no idea what Star Wars was about till many years after my first trips to DL. I had never seen an Indiana Jones flick before going on the ride.

Not knowing about Kingdom Hearts is like not knowing about any other entertainment property in the parks. So what? Video games are as natural a form of entertainment as watching TV or movies anyway.
                          Then if they were on the Mark Twain, (KH characters) 85% of the people who don't play video games will ask. Who are they? Why are they on the Mark Twain? What movie are they from? so on and so forth. Not everybody has a video game system or the games for everyone to know who Sora, Kairi etc. is.

It would just confuse lots and lots of people.

Comment

Originally posted by KrItTeR View Post
                            Then if they were on the Mark Twain, (KH characters) 85% of the people who don't play video games will ask. Who are they? Why are they on the Mark Twain? What movie are they from? so on and so forth. Not everybody has a video game system or the games for everyone to know who Sora, Kairi etc. is.

It would just confuse lots and lots of people.
                            Splash Mountain.

Comment

Um, I don't think Mickey dreams about Kingdom Hearts....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X