Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it the 17th yet???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it the 17th yet???

    Not because I'm looking forward to going to Disneyland, or even going to Disneyland. Because I'm looking forward to the day when the boards aren't clogged with 5 million 17th related threads.

    Is it going to be packed? Are there hotels? Where should we meet? What time should I get there? How many rides will we ride? Maybe it won't be that bad? Will they reach capacity? What time will they close the gates? Will I be able to place my kid on my shoulders and only count as 1 person? Will they have sugar free cupcakes? Will Roy be there? What will the announcements be? Why did they make a big deal about May 5th and not the 17th? What hotel are you staying at? What time are you getting there? Where can we rest?

    ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!


  • #2
    Woo! Saucer of cream, table for one..... :lol:

    Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...


    Comment


    • #3
      Well I totally agree with sir clinksalot :lol: If everyone just minded their own business and acted as if it were a normal day at Disneyland, it will be less stressful for EVERYONE; even those who will be at the park that day.
      BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
      I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

      Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          The Nice thing about the 17th is there will be an 18th, and we will then know how it played out.

          In the mean time i dont mind reading about all the Build up. It's kind of fun and the only way those of us who aren't there can sort of be a part of the exitement.
          -----------------------------------------------
          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

          YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

          Comment


          • #6
            Don't worry guy's. Soon enough we can go back to reading about "what's your favorite ride", "what would you do to fix DCA", "are Ap's really THAT bad", "Spanish speaking princesses" and all the other BORING threads that have been rehashed over and over and over again.
            Tha anniversary IS a big deal to alot of people, too bad you can't appreciate that. :botox:
            Charlie :wave:
            MiceChat User #1037

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Circarama
              Tha anniversary IS a big deal to alot of people, too bad you can't appreciate that. :botox:
              Woah. I greatly appreciate the 50th anniversary.. I'm going to be there that day and it means more than anything to me. It's just that some threads are very repetitive and they can become irritating. :captain:
              BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
              I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

              Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
                Woah. I greatly appreciate the 50th anniversary.. I'm going to be there that day and it means more than anything to me. It's just that some threads are very repetitive and they can become irritating. :captain:
                I have to support what you wrote. You have been very excited and up on the latest scoops about news for the 50th celebration. :ap:
                I guess I just skip the negative threads when I figure out what direction they are going. There be storms ahead! :captain:
                Cliff
                WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09




                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
                  I guess I just skip the negative threads when I figure out what direction they are going.
                  Good advice! I shouldn't have responded. :o
                  Charlie :wave:
                  MiceChat User #1037

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I just want it to be the 17th so I'll be there!!! Freakin' Disneyland. I love it. :captain:
                    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sir clinksalot
                      Is it going to be packed? Are there hotels? Where should we meet? What time should I get there? How many rides will we ride? Maybe it won't be that bad? Will they reach capacity? What time will they close the gates? Will I be able to place my kid on my shoulders and only count as 1 person? Will they have sugar free cupcakes? Will Roy be there? What will the announcements be? Why did they make a big deal about May 5th and not the 17th? What hotel are you staying at? What time are you getting there? Where can we rest?

                      ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!
                      You forgot the thread about children and leashes!! :ap:
                      How could you forget that one?? Especially since it is going to be so crowded. :lol:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jennidisneyfer
                        I just want it to be the 17th so I'll be there!!! Freakin' Disneyland. I love it. :captain:
                        you sound like me.

                        And what's with the bitterness of this thread? Just be happy Disneyland has been around 50 years. If you are sick of those threads, take a break and come back. Oh wait, we will probably talk about it after the fact and for years to come. <sigh> Sorry but long live the 50th birthday of Disneyland!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I can't wait to celebrate the opening to the public of Disneyland on July 18th...
                          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i know im not worrying about it (only because i will be going to boy scout camp that day) ... i can assure you that i will be packing my mouse ears and thinking about you guys thogh :ap:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Why do people assume I'm bitter?

                              I could be there if I wanted to. But I don't. My daughter had her choice to go to DL for her B-day that day, she chose Raging Waters instead. And that's fine with me.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X