This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Ronald the boot, and what should really be in DCA

It saddens me to see the McDonalds in DCA always so busy. Who goes to the parks to eat McNuggets? The idea of McDonalds in the park is about as original as the park itself.

Why not a real California institution in the park? Ladies and Gentlemen... IN N OUT should be at California Adventure. Nothing says "CALIFORNIA" like a Double Double and a shake.

For all of you who have not had the pleasure of having an IN N OUT burger, you poor things. Come to California to have lunch, then you can leave.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Re: Give Ronald the boot, and what should really be in DCA

Overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
      Overrated.
      WHA?!!!!!! Kiss your mother with that mouth?
      “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Interesting idea but it probably wouldnt happen!
        The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Interesting idea but it probably wouldnt happen!
          In the words of McDonald's "Hey it could happen!"

::drives off in monster truck school bus in ad::

Comment

Originally posted by demento57 View Post
            WHA?!!!!!! Kiss your mother with that mouth?
            (Coming from a California Native)
            In and Out is very overrated. It's along the same lines as Krispy Kreme. The product really isn't that good, but people line up like sheep to get it just because everyone else says they like it. IMO of course

Comment

In-N-Out rocks!!! :thumbup:
              I never ate there when I was younger because I was under the impression that the burgers had onions on them and you couldn't order them w/o but I was with my family one time and they all wanted to go to In-N-Out so I pretty much had to go. I ordered the cheeseburger with ketchup and lettuce only and fell in :love: love. These burgers are pretty damn good IMO. Fries are great most of the time. I eat them plain with just a little bit of salt.The shakes are so-so. I think I can make shakes better in my mom's kitchen honestly. But I like to eat In-N-Out every once in a while so I don't get sick of it.
              If it were in DCA, I'd go there more often, at least to eat.
              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                (Coming from a California Native)
                In and Out is very overrated. It's along the same lines as Krispy Kreme. The product really isn't that good, but people line up like sheep to get it just because everyone else says they like it. IMO of course
                I was over Krispy Kreme right after it came to town. Fosters is just so much better.

But In N Out is a breathe of fresh air in an industry that is so stale. The food's quality is just so much more superior than Mickey D's. They've kept it simple and it's worked all these years.

My main point is that it just says "California"

Comment

Fatburger > In N Out

Comment

There's a McDonald's in DCA!? Where? Am I totally blind? I feel stupid now.

One of our friends went on a study abroad trip to Europe last summer. They were in Prague, Salzburg, Berlin, Paris, Munich, etc. Amazing cultural cities and she wanted to go out and eat and try all the food, but the girls she was with refused to eat the "native" food. They would only eat at McDonalds. In Paris, rather than get breakfast at a sidewalk cafe, they found a McDonalds and had sausage biscuits.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Rex View Post
                      Fatburger > In N Out
                      I haven't been there in years... let me get back to this one.

Comment

Seriously where is this McDonald's in DCA? I've never seen it!!! Although I do feel that Fatburger is far better then In N Out.

Comment

Originally posted by demento57 View Post
                          It saddens me to see the McDonalds in DCA always so busy. Who goes to the parks to eat McNuggets? The idea of McDonalds in the park is about as original as the park itself.
                          umm... kids like it... that final :P
                          ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                            There's a McDonald's in DCA!? Where? Am I totally blind? I feel stupid now.
                            It's called Burger Invasion, and it's located in Paradise Pier.
                            ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                              Seriously where is this McDonald's in DCA? I've never seen it!!! Although I do feel that Fatburger is far better then In N Out.
                              Paradise Pier area past Mullholland Madness.
                              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X