X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EE/Nemo

Hi All,
    Just wondering what the lines were like early am, since Nemo is open during EE? Are the lines better at say 8am about how long??

Re: EE/Nemo

A lot of people have reported over the past couple weeks that 8am is one of the worst times (at least on the EE days). The line seems to shorten later in the day.

Comment

so heading straight there once the park opens for everyone else on a day with EE isn't a good idea...

Comment

Expedition Everest?????

Comment

The line about a half hour after opening was at 3 hrs when I went. At about 5 in the evening it was half that time...a much easier to deal with length of time, in my opinion.
          dreams. come. true.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
            Expedition Everest?????
            Early Entry
            sigpic
            When attractions were original

Comment

I think the disney acronyms should stop. lol its too confusing now.

Comment

Nemo Dream :ot:

Well I was waiting in line for Nemo (It was a walk on line... Dreams do that to you). So on the outside it looked like a normal skinny Submarine, but when I walked down there. It was a sit down restaraunt! It had a bath room in there and everything. So I had to go use the restroom. I pushed open the door and it went black then I exited nice and refreshed. so I sit down by the window and it starts moving. It had the whole ride and everything, but it was a very nice beautiful sit down restaraunt in a Submarine... I didn't eat anything because my dream ended when the waiter came.

yeah. back to the topic now!

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                  I think the disney acronyms should stop. lol its too confusing now.
                  I actually agree.

Comment

Interesting dream, Kritter.

I was in the park yesterday morning for Early Entry and the line for Nemo was already at the Motoboat Cruise dock. What other people have been saying is what I've been seeing-when the park opens in the morning there is a nearly immediate three hour wait formed. Later in the day, it goes down to two hours, to an hour and a half.

So wait out the day and get a shorter line later. Anybody notice any trends yet as to if a parade helps the line shorten?
                    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X