This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of Space Mountain Opening

Ya I know theres A bunch of these threads but... I REALLY want to ride the new space mountain. I will be there from the 6th-11th so there is a pretty good chance I will be riding space mountain on a soft opening... right?
    (insert funny comment here)

I would say it's pretty likely.

Comment

Let me look into my "Futurevisionmatron" and see...... Great Gobs of Greasy Glabin!

Yes. you will get a chance to stand in line and go part way up the lift hill... but then it will break down for the rest of your stay...... sorry.... :o
      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
        Let me look into my "Futurevisionmatron" and see...... Great Gobs of Greasy Glabin!

Yes. you will get a chance to stand in line and go part way up the lift hill... but then it will break down for the rest of your stay...... sorry.... :o
        damn...
        (insert funny comment here)

Comment

I think so too. They gotta work out the major kinks.
          Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee

HAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
            Beautify Yourself

Comment

The "Futurevisionmatron" is a harsh mistress who never lies.... There is no more suprise for me....
              St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

But has anyone consulted the real oricale? What does the Magic 8 Ball say?

Comment

*shakes the 8 ball*.....try again later.....damn
                  MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

:: Looks around ::
                    Odds are VERY VERY good. = )
                    Former Space CM. 14 and 11!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disnerd
                      But has anyone consulted the real oricale? What does the Magic 8 Ball say?
                      I'll thank you not to belittle the futurevisionmatron. We lost a dozen good men to create it. It has 99.999994% accuracy. Something that your fancy shmancy 8 ball can't say can it. CAN IT!!!

Comment

I know of cast previews again on the 28th and the 29th, but no soft openings.
                        Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Im almost 100% sure.... This is a huge huge ride. they need to work kinks out before 7/15. I'd put money youll be riding it then.... heck, even July 4th weekend.

Comment

July 1st.
                            that is all i have to say

Comment

Originally posted by dizneyslave
                              July 1st.
                              that is all i have to say
                              I sure hope you are right... That's the day I go.....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X