This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Upgrade Question

Can you use a blockout ticket to upgrade to the next level of an AP?

Re: AP Upgrade Question

Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
    Can you use a blockout ticket to upgrade to the next level of an AP?
    Yes you can.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Actually, a semi-related question: if you have a SoCal or SoCal Select pass with parking added and decide to go to the park during the summer and get a blockout ticket (or upgrade the pass), is parking still free, or is it only good on the days that the pass is valid? Or do you get a parking refund when you buy the blockout ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by drb View Post
        Actually, a semi-related question: if you have a SoCal or SoCal Select pass with parking added and decide to go to the park during the summer and get a blockout ticket (or upgrade the pass), is parking still free, or is it only good on the days that the pass is valid? Or do you get a parking refund when you buy the blockout ticket?
        If you enter the park on a blockout, you will have to pay the $11 to park, but if you upgrade to a pass that is not blocked out on that particular day, you can use that $11 towards your upgrade (I think) :lol:

Comment

Or you might get lucky and be able to park for free
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

the parking addition costs the same no matter which level you purchase, it makes no sense to charge an additional $11 to a person who has already paid the $60, especially since DTD doesn't have block out dates

there i go using logic again (duh)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X