This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Tickler

So what was going on at DL this pass Saturday? it was like dead, and like all these restaurants were closed like Blue Bayou and NOC, Nemo took like under an hour at night, why was it so dead for a typical Saturday?
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Re: Brain Tickler

Sunday wasn't any better, it was weird to see such a light crowd ... but maybe July 4th will be bad.

Comment

but were the restaurants closed?

I mean Hungry Bear was like open real late then usual which threw me for a loop
      http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
        So what was going on at DL this pass Saturday? it was like dead, and like all these restaurants were closed like Blue Bayou and NOC, Nemo took like under an hour at night, why was it so dead for a typical Saturday?
        wow..that's a lot of LIKES! haha!

Comment

Well, I hope this trend persists or returns in late July, when I'm hoping to go...doubt it, though...

Comment

Maybe because all the SoCal passes are on blockout?

Comment

All the So Cal passes are blocked out for the next month, but I'd also guess that people are traveling for the 4th. I'd expect it to be busy again today, with new vacationers arriving.
              A signature should go here.

Comment

Darkbeer posted about the NOS restaurant closures on another forum. (Where, BTW, the thread had a title that was more apropos to the question being asked.)

Apparently, there was a downstairs kitchen issue Friday night that forced all the NOS restaurants to close. (Malcon10t also participated in the thread and stated that Club 33 patrons were being diverted to Napa Rose and Wine Country.)

That was Friday night. Looks like they didn't get it fixed by Saturday.

Anyone have information regarding Sunday or today?

Comment

Originally posted by KDR View Post
                  Darkbeer posted about the NOS restaurant closures on another forum. (Where, BTW, the thread had a title that was more apropos to the question being asked.)

Apparently, there was a downstairs kitchen issue Friday night that forced all the NOS restaurants to close. (Malcon10t also participated in the thread and stated that Club 33 patrons were being diverted to Napa Rose and Wine Country.)

That was Friday night. Looks like they didn't get it fixed by Saturday.

Anyone have information regarding Sunday or today?
                  Maybe the kitchen closings were the big Ratattouille promotion and everyone missed it!

Comment

NEMO WAS UNDER AN HOUR ON SATURDAY NIGHT???

Oh man! I was so contemplating on checking out the line before we left.. but the tiredness took over..

Darn!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

The cast member passes are also beginning to be blacked out too!
                      :captain: Brian9549

Relive fond Memories of The Country Bears
                      The Country Bear Vacation Hoedown!
                      The Country Bear Jamboree
                      The Country Bear Christmas Show

Come see my other vids on google and youtube, just search for brian9549 or click here or here or here

Comment

Originally posted by brian9549 View Post
                        The cast member passes are also beginning to be blacked out too!
                        Cast Member Main Entrance Passes are blacked out July 4 and July 13 - August 19 at DL. DCA is still going to be wide open though for the passes. Cast IDs are not blacked out at all though, and are only blacked out under very special circumstances such as the Pirates premiere.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X