Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Who do you think provides more Disneyland love?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think provides more Disneyland love?

Do you think the people who always go to Disneyland(At least 10 times a year), love Disneyland more than the people who only go to Disneyland about twice a year?

I think the people who only go to Disneyland about twice a year love Disneyland a whole lot more than the ones who visit it all the time!

Re: Who do you think provides more Disneyland love?

that doesn't make sense, its in the eye of the beholder...I love it more than anyone
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

I only go once a year if that, but if I could I would go everyday, and that wouldn't diminish how much I love Disneyland. Amount of times been shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
        I only go once a year if that, but if I could I would go everyday, and that wouldn't diminish how much I love Disneyland. Amount of times been shouldn't have anything to do with it.
        I agree. And how can you compare one person's "love" to another? My love will be different from another person's just cuz I have memories of 46 years and eight years working there. Memories mostly good, a few bad. My love is no better or no worse - just different.

--Barry
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
          Do you think the people who always go to Disneyland(At least 10 times a year), love Disneyland more than the people who only go to Disneyland about twice a year?

I think the people who only go to Disneyland about twice a year love Disneyland a whole lot more than the ones who visit it all the time!
          Silly question, but I'll give it a go.

Those that go once or twice a year will have to savor it more, knowing that it may be a while til they come back. Those that go numerous times have the option to wait until the next time rather than wait in the big line.

This is like asking a parent which child they love more. There is no equation that values love. Here's my thought: You either love Disneyland or you don't. You may go once in your lifetime and keep it in your heart forever or you may go twice a month, love is love, no more no less.

Chad

Comment

On another note, I LOVE chips and dip. If another dares to say they love chips and dip more, they're in for a lifelong battle!

Chad

Comment

I am sry pEOPLE, I couldnt make the question so it made sense, here try this...

Who on average do you think love disneyland more?

The people who go like 10 times a year and love it

or

The people who go twice a year and love it?

Comment

then isn't that also a $$$ question? cause I know people that only go once-twice a year cause they can't afford a pass, and if they could get a pass then those 1-2 visits become 10+, so the love doesn't change. Its to vauge of a question really
                http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

I live far away, not a matter of affording a pass, as much as saving for a $5000.00 vacation.
                  I think all Disneyland lovers feel the same, but some get to practice their love more often. I hold on to my memories, and will wait until next November to come and love the mouse again!

Comment

Originally posted by samsma View Post
                    I live far away, not a matter of affording a pass, as much as saving for a $5000.00 vacation.
                    I think all Disneyland lovers feel the same, but some get to practice their love more often. I hold on to my memories, and will wait until next November to come and love the mouse again!

Finally someone to answer my question, thank you!

Comment

I think the love that exists for Disneyland is unmeasurable and infinate! it doesn't matter how often you go, the love of the Mouse is always there. But to answer your question more thoroughly... I think it's equal. I go at least once a month and I love the park so so so so so so so so much!!! I can't even put in enough so's to explain how much I love it!!! I am a person that will NEVER take my second home for granted because Disneyland offers what no other place can. An escape from reality and into a world filled with joy, laughter and fun!

I do think that the people that go only twice a year anticipate their journeys more which in turn may equal to a greater love of Disneyland.

DISNEYLAND = <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
                      <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Interesting question. We were only going to go once every two years (we live far away) but after a very bad year of family pain and near tragedies, we decided to slip an extra trip in this year. My older daughter thinks we have gone too much now and it isn't as special. I would move in if they would let me. So my daughter and I both go the same amount, we both love it, but we would show our love differently if we were able (as in, if we lived in Anaheim). I would take the Princess whenever I could because her world of therapy and hospitals is not a nice world, but DL is the nicest world we know here on Earth! (Did any of that make sense?)
                        "To ALL who come to this happy place, Welcome" Walt Disney

sigpic
                        All means ALL

Comment

I think it's not a matter of love but rather appreciation. We all love it but the ones who go all the time have more time to enjoy it.Those that only go once or twice seem to appreciate it for what it is. We don't take it for granted. I also noticed that the ones who go all the time seem to be once that critique it more cause they are there more so things bother them more. Please don't be mad at me for saying so. I know you all love DL as much as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
                            that doesn't make sense, its in the eye of the beholder...I love it more than anyone
                            uhh... I love it WAY more than you.

Comment

Originally posted by whitestrat View Post
                              uhh... I love it WAY more than you.
                              IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X