This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invites: Tuesday 6/28 - Aladdin 6:05 showing

Well, my plans for Sunday got altered. (In case you heard - my daughter is doing well. It was not appendicitus; it was a GI blockage. She is now home and doing better.)

Now we are attempting to watch/record Aladdin yet again. We (justlittleoldme) are targeting Tuesday evening at the 6:05 showing. Meet in front of the theater around 5:00pm.

Anyone care to join us?

Also - we have an extra minDV camera that needs an operator. Anyone interested in manning the 3rd camera. It is very simple to use.

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

Come on! You know you can't last a whole week without Disneyland, so you all have to show up to watch Aladdin.
    It's Just me, Jenn.
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

I wish I could but I have somewhere to be at 7pm that day
      Katie :yea:
      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Well - cancel your plans...come one get your priorities straight.

RU

Comment

I'd help you out on that last camera, but I gotta work all day today.
          "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Well, I am heading out of here shortly to go to the Park. Anyone is welcome to join us.

RU

Comment

If I had another free flight I'd totally fly out there right now film it with you and fly back

(and then edit aladdin going up in indiana jones flames of course ;P [private VF joke])

Comment

LOL!

And I am sure you would have. Well, we had a good time watching and recording Aladdin. Now comes editing time.

RU

Comment

How was the cast tonight? I know lately they've been a bit off.

Comment

I thought they did really good. I couldn't tell if anything was off.

OH - the best scene

Ok, Aladdin breaks his promise to Genie. You know the whole scene. Well, just then a baby cries really loud - sets off another couple babies. Genie turns to Al and says 'you are the cause of them crying.'

Aladdin almost lost it right there on stage.

It was quite amusing.

RU

Comment

Was the onstage Magic Carpet back today? (the one that comes up after they fly over the theater) It was missing yesterday, and they were just running around with no fog machine or anything... looked rather lame.
                      "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Love the baby cry deal. But, it still doesn't beat the "I'm Going to Disneyland...what do ya mean their closed?" from May 4th.

I miss the Jasmine that worked quite a bit early last year. She had a fantastic voice... I enjoyed the "deep voiced" Jafar, but I haven't seen him in months...

Comment

Originally posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
                          Love the baby cry deal. But, it still doesn't beat the "I'm Going to Disneyland...what do ya mean their closed?" from May 4th.

I miss the Jasmine that worked quite a bit early last year. She had a fantastic voice... I enjoyed the "deep voiced" Jafar, but I haven't seen him in months...

I know one of the Jasmines is a former Mousketeer. :ap: DeeDee Magno. She has a great voice, but I dont know if that is the one you are thinking about.
                          Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

Comment

Originally posted by dontbecheekin
                            I know one of the Jasmines is a former Mousketeer. :ap: DeeDee Magno. She has a great voice, but I dont know if that is the one you are thinking about.
                            I believe she is still there. I believe.
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Well, lots of questions:

Kirsten - yes, the stage carpet was back and working perfectly.

Cast - Both Jasmine and Jafar are the ones I usually see. She was a great voice and as far as I can tell, this was the deep voiced Jafar; unless there is a person with an even deeper voice.

RU

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X