This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Character Meet?

I thought of a fun idea. Thought we could share our memories of the first character you met and when... Possibly even where.

I remember meeting Pluto first, by the flag on Main Street, I think... Lol, anymore vivid memories than mine?

myspace.com/xrybox

Next trip to Disneyland - August 17, 2007

Re: First Character Meet?

I actually had my first experience with a character last year (clowns are to normal people as characters are to me)--only, it wasn't with Disney. I saw Van Helsing at Six Flags and demanded to have my picture taken with him. Too bad my eyes are closed...

Disney has ruined my love life

Comment

Originally posted by Althaea View Post
      I actually had my first experience with a character last year (clowns are to normal people as characters are to me)--only, it wasn't with Disney. I saw Van Helsing at Six Flags and demanded to have my picture taken with him. Too bad my eyes are closed...
      Van Helsing?

He's Universal.

Comment

The first character I met was (well it wasn't really a character) was <3 Miley Cyrus. <3 She was on tour in WDW and I was in the front row of her concert and I was screeming my head off so after the concert she allowed me to meet her and I was so surpirized! So that was the first person/character I met in WDW. LOL (My second was minnie mouse)
        Go... Wild Cats!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X