Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Fantasmic Video

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasmic Video

Hey guys, while my computer was dead, i lost everything, all the videos I had found; everything. Currently Visions fantastics fantasmic videos are offline... I was wondering if anyone had or knew where I could find or get a disneyland fantasmic video thats good enough quality you can see If so, let me know. Thank you!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

I have Disneylands,WDW's and Disneylands alternate ending versions.
    Beautify Yourself

Comment

wdw had an alternate ending? Anyways, I had the alternate ending one, then we reformatted, lost it, and visions fantastic currently doesn't have it up right now... I found a video, you could barely see, but it was the first time I saw the urusla float, really cool, her mouth and arms moved! It was neat!!!!

~

Comment

I don't think you understood, let me try again.

I have the Disneyland video, the WDW video, and the disneyland alternate ending video.
        Beautify Yourself

Comment

okay there we go hahaha, how old is the disneyland video? Is it the one that was with the alternate ending on visions fantastic?

~

Comment

Sorry about that. VF is being redesigned because of some new software. The video should be back up shortly.

And there is a new video (not Fantasmic) coming out 7/1. :vogue:

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

Comment

Here's the copy I downloaded off VF about two months ago... DL version with the regular ending. Hope ya don't mind RU42!

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...118ZBXJSXLS96W

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
                Hey guys, while my computer was dead, i lost everything, all the videos I had found; everything. Currently Visions fantastics fantasmic videos are offline... I was wondering if anyone had or knew where I could find or get a disneyland fantasmic video thats good enough quality you can see If so, let me know. Thank you!
                I'd rather not post a direct link, but you can download the Fantasmic videos by going to the Shows and Parades page, then go to the seperate "Fantasmic" page. The videos will be there for a couple of days.
                Visions Fantastic!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X