X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Martini
    replied
    here's my take on it...

R. I think Raven is so in love with Raven she wanted to make Raven happy by taking Raven to Magic Mountain where Raven would have so much more fun because Raven isn't a baby anymore; Raven is 19 now! It's all about Raven, not her employer - so I don't think she was being malicious - she was just being Raven. "That's SO Raven!"

A. Like most of these kids that grow up in the entertainment business, they aren't really capable of thinking on their toes. They can't think on their own; if it's not WRITTEN for them, they just don't know what to say.

V. Generally when a celebrity endorses a product, it is specifically written in their contract that they will not endorse, consume, promote or use the competition - indirectly or directly. For example, you will never see Beyonce drinking out of a Coke can, and her rider specifically requests Pepsi only. That said, it is safe to assume that Raven shouldn't be endorsing Magic Mountain.

E. Will she get in trouble? No! Who cares??!!! I mean, c'mon - my beer is getting warm as I type this! :lol:

N. Raven is psychic, she should have seen that question coming and had an answer prepared!

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied
    Originally posted by rayrudd
    About the Raven incident, do we even know for certain it happened? I agree with all of you that it was a stupid thing to do and say, if she really did say it. It was extremely unprofessional, but there are conflicting reports from people who where there. Was it caught on tape?

I just don't want to go off and condemn the girl unfairly.

I was there, taking photos, when I heard the comment made, looked over to a CM, and we both went "WOW", plus Disney Forever also was there taking photos, and also heard the event (and is quoted in the OP)...

It did happen, and she did NOT say Space Mountain, she said Magic Mountain,,,,

Leave a comment:

• Goin2DL
    replied
    Originally posted by realgenius
    the quote you pulled raven never said.. she answered 2 questions, someone asked how old, and she said 19, some one asked her favorite ride and she said space mountain. im not a fan, but i did work on the shoot
    I figured as much. You can't believe everything you read.

Leave a comment:

• RX-24
    replied
    Guess who is going to get the honor of opening the new "great moments with paul pressler" attraction they plan to open by the 1-5 offramp???? :devil:

Leave a comment:

• Kram Sacul
    replied
    Who the heck is Raven, and why do we care?

Leave a comment:

• rayrudd
    replied
    Why not? It's so much more exciting that way. **looking for my pitchfork and torch**
    Maybe. Who am I kidding...if it were Hilary Duff I'd probably be flaming away with or without proof.

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    Originally posted by rayrudd
    Why not? It's so much more exciting that way. **looking for my pitchfork and torch**

Leave a comment:

• rayrudd
    replied
    About the Raven incident, do we even know for certain it happened? I agree with all of you that it was a stupid thing to do and say, if she really did say it. It was extremely unprofessional, but there are conflicting reports from people who where there. Was it caught on tape?

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    Originally posted by Corazon
    Contrary to some negative posting here, Lalaine enjoys playing with all her cast and crew. She loves her dancers. Whatever drives you to say those unplesant things about Lalaine, I hope you are getting something really good for that :bow: , for there such a thing a Karma - it comes back to you.

And you know this girl how?? From the latest teen-bop times magazine?

....I got your karma right here

Leave a comment:

• Reaver
    replied
    My favorate thing about that linked picture is the guy behind her. The look on his face is classic! It's like "What the?!?"

:lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• travelmom
    replied
    Who are her PR people?
    Arrogant is one thing, but here she is insulting everyone her age and older, who are even there. Really, there is no excuse for biting the hand that feeds you. She has been in the game long enough to know that. She could never fill Annette's ears.

Leave a comment:

• dlfreak
    replied
    ^^oMg LikE toTtAlY chilL OutzZ!!

Leave a comment:

• Reaver
    replied
    Originally posted by Corazon
    Contrary to some negative posting here, Lalaine enjoys playing with all her cast and crew. She loves her dancers. Whatever drives you to say those unplesant things about Lalaine, I hope you are getting something really good for that :bow: , for there such a thing a Karma - it comes back to you.

:bow:

Oh brother...

Leave a comment:

• Corazon
    replied
    Lalaine Loves People And Not Hateful..

:bow:
    ]

Leave a comment:

• EmeralineDragon
    replied
    But we'll always have the AP and FastPass threads to fall back on...

Leave a comment:

• Whatever
    replied
    Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
    Well, this is an interesting turn of events.
    quite. kind of invalidates a fair amount of this thread if true...

Leave a comment:

• Gemini Cricket
    replied
    Originally posted by realgenius
    the quote you pulled raven never said.. she answered 2 questions, someone asked how old, and she said 19, some one asked her favorite ride and she said space mountain. im not a fan, but i did work on the shoot
    Well, this is an interesting turn of events.

Leave a comment:

• realgenius
    replied
    .. and the majority of numbers were done to track . however they did role the mic to tape too incase they did perform well enough to not lip sync. kimberly locke ( i think thats her name) sang live.

Leave a comment:

• realgenius
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nahdoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Disney Darlin'
    To all curious minds, I got the information about Lalaine's performance from my sister. She went especially to see Lalaine because she was a fan. She is neither racist nor judgemental. She went with the intent to see someone she admired but that all changed when she saw her that day and she left before the taping was over. It was later at Downtown Disney where she saw her once again acting in a way she couldn't believe. Now I hope that clears things up as I am not one to go around spreading rumors. For all of you that have had good experiences with her great, but she's 0 for 2 with my sister.
    cant really say she's not judgementmental when she is judging her on two expereiences if shes 0 for 2....if her intent was to personally meet lalaine, of course anyones expectations would go down if that was her soul purpose of going... the taping did not guarentee a meet an greet or autograph session so there shouldn't be anything to complain about,,, she did have a cast member and a guide guiding her and her entourage around but all the celebs who went had a guide or cast member...

i went upto christy romano saying ' excuse me christy, can i get a quick autograph' her guide said 'no not today,' i was like wtf its not that i hated christy for not signing an autograph , if i heard her say it herself that would of been different, but it was the cast member who said it, but whatever...

its also being judgemental for stating occurences that did happen but being biased of what really happened... sounds like ur sister was being bitter and just tried to find all the possible negative stuff lalaine did w/o knowing what was really going... i dont know how far your or close your sister was during the stuff she commented on but from my view of being there as well- this is MY interpretation and what I saw happen

-she did yell at crew and complained about her feet in a joking and playful way. its not like she cussed or snapped its just a random thing she said during scene switches of her performance. she commented bout chucks cus she likes them,,, its not like she was going to beat down someone the first person she sees in chucks and take them,,, her costume for singing 'cruella deville' was dressy so she had to wear boots , and walking around in boots that arent comfy ---yea anyone would complain bout boots, for all we know it could be boots from the set that they made her wear cus she probably wore chucks to begin w/

-she said she drank too much coffee in the morning , thats pretty much why she was hyper and stuff,,, it was only a comment, she said ' try not to drink coffee at a young age' its not like she was anti- caffeine to the point where she was protesting or anything... just a sarcastic statement

-she peformed cruella deville 3 times and im not your girl twice and did promos for the next performance a couple of times,,, and she did say your the man to the director but not in a snotty way or anything,,, its already frustrating enough to do the same thing over and over and when u mess up on a line of course u'd be frustrated cus u have to do it more times and its all on the directors time... she just said stuff sarcastically and in a joking matter,,, just cus her personality is kinda sarcastic doesnt mean u have to take her seriously all the time

-she yelled at her back up dancer but that was in a joking way because it was just a friend filling in and was in a playful way ... i go to her performances when i can and two of them that were there that day weren't any of the usual ones ive seen her perform w/

-all the stars had cast members and a security guard for them to bring around but thats how it is, no one would want to be bombarded w/ fans if they did not want to and just would experience disney normally... like when i went upto christy carlson romano while she was walking around, i said ' excuse me christy, can i get a quick autograph' her cast member guiding her said 'no not today', i was like if not today then when,,, i wasnt pissed that christy said no,,, because it was the cast member b ut whatever,,,

- she was kinda disguised when we bumped into her a couple hrs later... but she still went up to us when she saw us... we ate dinner at the same place but we were already eatting there,,, her entourage walks in ,the way i see her disguised was that she was giving a piggy back ride to her little cousin or someone while wearing glasses... but its pretty obvious who she is when everyone around her is wearing lalaine gear... she has a big entourage w/ her to begin w/ and they only gave her two guides , but anyways,,, when we finished eatting my friend went to the restroom so we waited for him at the patio of the burger place which happened to be where lalaine and her entourage was eatting, she saw me from a distance when my back was turned from her because i had my lalaine shirt and she knows us, but yea....

From other comments on this post---none of the celebs were lip syncing,,, it was performed live , they just did a lot of takes,,, lalaine christy and cheetah girls did have backtracks that they sang over at some points but the backtracks were basically the backup singing from teh chorus and stuff that they sang over, thats why at some points it sounds like the actual track w/ an echo of the live performance its not like they busted an ashlee simpson on SNL... the backtracks was just to help the performance

anyways kudos to anyone who actually read all the stuff i wrote,, its just my side of what i saw

oh yea heres footage from my cam that weekend

http://www.pinkninja.net/nahdoo/disney3.wmv

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X