Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Privacy Policy and Terms of Use

Please review MiceChat's updated Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Links are provided at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

Question About Astro Orbitor

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneylandrocks55
    started a topic Question About Astro Orbitor

Question About Astro Orbitor

I don't know if this is right... Maybe my memory is wrong. Currently the golden 'planet' like spheres that spin with the ride move in a completely horizontal orbit. But I seem to remember all the planets used to individually move up and down out of the horizontal orbit... I remember watching it spin and waiting for 2 of the planets to colide, because they would spin around so close to eachother. It used to be really cool and fun to watch! Now it's pretty boring... Does anyone know what I'm refering to? Or have I gone crazy? )

• mrfantasmic
    replied
    Re: Question About Astro Orbitor

Look for a video of Hong Kong's. It still works.

Leave a comment:

• merlinjones
    replied

Yes, they did work originally, but stopped way back when the thing was still new.

Leave a comment:

• Disneylandrocks55
    replied

Thanks Pragmatic, Does anyone have a video of the old animated AstroOrbitor?

Leave a comment:

• PragmaticIdealist
    replied

No, I'm sure you're right. I can remember the AstroOrbiter being fully animated when it first opened, so the fact that the machinery is not working is probably another measure to cut operating costs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X