This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Passport

Hi everyone, I'm new to posting... but have been lurking for about 2 years now.

Here is my first question/ post: My son recently bought the So CA Annual Passport for both himself and his girlfriend. Now, they have decided that they want to go to the park today. (a blockout day) What is the most economical/ prudent way to enter the park? TIA!!

Re: Annual Passport

Easy, they go to the ticket window and purchase a "blockout" ticket. Cost is $30/day. It is a parkhopper - good for one day.
    I just checked on this yesterday.
    PS. I love your screen name

Comment

And... Welcome to MiceChat officially!

I believe you can by a "blockout" pass for about $30 for the day. I'm not sure it if covers both parks, I believe it does but I'm sure others can clarify that for you.

*edit*

There ya go!! sdmom typed a bit faster than me!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Wow!! You guys are quick!! Thanks so much!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mean Momma View Post
          Hi everyone, I'm new to posting... but have been lurking for about 2 years now.

Here is my first question/ post: My son recently bought the So CA Annual Passport for both himself and his girlfriend. Now, they have decided that they want to go to the park today. (a blockout day) What is the most economical/ prudent way to enter the park? TIA!!
          If they have a SoCal Select AP, make sure they take their block out tickets to the Bank and get the upgrade to a regular So Cal AP. It would be the same as the block out ticket. So, no additional out of pocket expense, just the time in line.
          If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Thanks,
            He had already upgraded to the annual passport. I needed the blackout info.
            Have a great day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
              If they have a SoCal Select AP, make sure they take their block out tickets to the Bank and get the upgrade to a regular So Cal AP. It would be the same as the block out ticket. So, no additional out of pocket expense, just the time in line.
              This, is a great post!
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X