This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Disneyland Pictures

I had to remove the pictures, but look at reply #9 for links to the sites, to find the pictures I previous showed and more!
    Last edited by Disneyland Lover; 06-28-2005, 11:53 AM.

Sigh they are wonderful.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Love the pictures
      :crazylegs

Comment

Man oh man, how perfect does that PeopleMover shot look? I miss that ride, however hokey as it may have been.

Comment

Fond memories... especially of Tomorrowland. At least it is headed in the right direction now, with much hope for the future... :ap:
          Always remember the Disney Magic!

Comment

Originally posted by migo
            Man oh man, how perfect does that PeopleMover shot look? I miss that ride, however hokey as it may have been.
            I never got to ride the PeopleMover, although it looked like a great attraction!

Comment

I love those photos, especially Tomorrowland (I am a Peoplemover freak, I've made many threads here about it, to the chagrin of users ).

Comment

Haha Wow.. clicked this thread in the middle of playing Remember got to the "In 1955 an amazing man named Walt Disney dreamt of a Magic Kingdom" the trumpets started blaring and the pictures loaded... That was kinda cheesy and kinda cool

Comment

Please note I got these pictures from the following 2 websites:

Disneyland Postcard 1968 URL: www.geocities.com/oooketchup

Old Disneyland Photos URL: http://www.anaheimcolony.com/disneyl...disneylandpics

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Lover
                    Please note I got these pictures from the following 2 websites:

Disneyland Postcard 1968 URL: www.geocities.com/oooketchup

Old Disneyland Photos URL: http://www.anaheimcolony.com/disneyl...disneylandpics
                    You must remove those pictures and only include links to them. This is called hot linking and it is not allowed on MiceChat.
                    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I love that peopleMover pic with the subs brings back alot of memories.And that space mountain pic is awesome to
                      :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X