Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinderella Suite In New Orleans........

This just dawned on me, regarding this issue with the Cinderella suite in the New Orkeans area. After working for Disney for a number of years, we were always taught the importance of the "SHOW" and how things needed to be placed in the proper locations and how cast members needs to be in the proper costumes, otherwise the show would go to pieces. My questions is this: What does Cinderella have anything to do with New Orleans??????? I am dumb founded!! If they needed to absolutely have a suite, shouldn't it be placed in Fantasyland. Remember Cinderella was a fantasy story. What are you execs thinking. This is going against the basic philosophy of Disney "SHOW". Good going to the suits who make these idiotic decisions.

Re: Cinderella Suite In New Orleans........

have u been away from micechat for the last week?

Comment

yes i have. I do know there was another thread.

Comment

The term "Cinderella Suite" refers to the suite guests can stay in in WDWs Cinderella castle. They're using the term to say that a similar 'place where guests can spend the night' may be going into the Gallery. It does NOT mean that the room will be Cinderella themed.
        "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

The room is not going to be a cinderella room, do you think disney is that dumb??? It's just the term to make people understand what is going where the Gallery is.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X