This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are they going to finish ALICE?

Has anyone else noticed the artwork that isn't painted (filled in) on the walls while the hedgehog is being hit? It's between the first time you see the queen and the second when she's yelling off with your head!

It looks sketched out and not filled in and lights are off... Not like it would tell more story but... still...

Also I read someone saying they need to move alice so people won't keep taking her flowers... Let's move her so she doesn't scare me everytime. I always forget she's there then while looking at the caterpiller I catch a child out of the corner of my eye....

Re: When are they going to finish ALICE?

Hm, I really haven't noticed any problems with Alice. I know the effect you're talking about and more details would be nice, but Alice is already a wonderful attraction as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
      Hm, I really haven't noticed any problems with Alice. I know the effect you're talking about and more details would be nice, but Alice is already a wonderful attraction as it is.
      No he's right... they were definietly in the middle of something when they added all that cool stuff late last year. I hope they finish it!

Comment

I hope so to

Comment

It is going down for rehab sometime in September if I am correct.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
            It is going down for rehab sometime in September if I am correct.
            when i watched alice in wonderland for the first time, i thought that any little girl who consumes that many substances without hesitation is definitely headed to rehab (see also: drew barrymore). maybe they can do a refurb while she's in rehab.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X