This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland fears?

I have this whacked out fear of the "breathing" door in HM. Everytime we pass that door my heart starts beating really fast and I freak out. Only because I can just picture something actually coming through that door. Eeeeeek! Anyone else have some crazy fear at Disneyland?
    STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
    And, I kiss that frog
    Each time finding
    The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
    He's the Earth and heaven to you

Re: Disneyland fears?

No.

(you would likely get more responses if this were in the DLR forum)

Comment

only fear I have is of insane crowding. I do not like being in huge crowds...like for fireworks, around fantasmic and the worst ever on 12/27....

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
        only fear I have is of insane crowding. I do not like being in huge crowds...like for fireworks, around fantasmic and the worst ever on 12/27....
        Yeah thats also me.

I hate being in the super huge crowds. I get nervous and need to hurry and get out as fast as I can. As impossible as it may sometimes seem. Strollers and really tall people also make it worse (I'm 5'1) cause I don't want to get trampled.

Comment

I'm always afraid that the knight from the HM is back.

Comment

there will be no toilet paer in the stall I am using. thats always a frightning thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post

Same here!

Comment

im so glad i dont remember the knight in the hm, i dont think i rode the hm till like 2001 or something

Comment

im always afraid to see the pirates merchandise scattered in every nook and cranny of both parks and downtown disney

Comment

I was on the Skyway once when it 'stopped' for a few moments. That was sort of freaky.

There's also this point on the Matterhorn (Tomorrowland side) where you're coming 'round he bend and it looks like you'll scape your left side of your head with the rocks....freaky.

Comment

im scared of smashing my head on the muhulland madness, i hate that ride in such an addicting way.

Comment

Originally posted by patattack View Post
                        im scared of smashing my head on the muhulland madness, i hate that ride in such an addicting way.
                        First time I got on that ride I freaked because the turns don't bank you know? I remember just holding on for dear life because I could 'see' myself flying off the edge....crazy. Course, I rode it several times afterward......but the first time was wild....

Comment

I still get a little nervous while going up the hill in Splash Mountain.

Comment

Not being able to find my kids. Other than that little scares me.

Chad

Comment

The only thing that scares me at DL is potentially getting fired.

I've done way more than my share of stuff that I should have been fired for (like everyone else), but I'm good now I think. I'm good on points and the managers like me at my locations so I just have to be careful when I do stuff I know I should be fired for... Yeah.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X