Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Awesome Mystery Haunted Mansion CM

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Mystery Haunted Mansion CM

As was at Disneyland last night (Thursday) and decided to ride the Haunted Mansion around 8:45PM. After loading in the doom buggy, there is the CM who checks the lapbars, this particular CM however had the best look. She stared right at you the whole time you passed by her, and she had the cutest/smile/smirk on her face. Hot, but kind of frightening at the same time. She just fit in with the whole ride.

Anyway, as an AP holder, I'm just trying to break the stereotype as a "complainer" and say something positive. I love stuff like that at the park. Its small, yet out of the ordinary thing that grabs the attention of us who know where every light bulb is on a ride, and would actually notice if one was out. It the small unexpected things, like exceptional cast members who are totally into their show that we appreciate.

Mystery Haunted Mansion CM, you rock!
    Last edited by Captain Rex; 07-13-2007, 08:15 AM.

Re: Awesome Mystery Haunted Mansion CM

Awesome CM! Whenever I ride HM solo I love to sit there with a dead look on my face and try to freak out the CM standing near the stairway. Hasn't worked yet -- but I want to see if I can freak one out someday!

Especially to the 40 year old one who just got hired!

Comment

CMs like the one you started this thread about deserve a raise. They plus the guest experience. Once you start paying CMs more to plus the guest experience then more CMs will go out of their way to put on a good show.

Comment

I was there last night also around the same time and saw her too, she just stared at my girlfriend and I, giving us the hibby jibbys until we started cracking up uncontrollably. Also Brian (I believe thats his name) another great HM CM was working last night (he showed us the hidden pet cemetary on my birthday a few months ago :thumbup: all while pulling off a great old british accent). I think great HM CM's like these just make the ride even more magical and enjoyable.

HM CM's we salute you!-
        sigpic
        "I Want That Simple Life"

B.F.F.=Brian Fyfe Forever
        4-8-1983 to 4-28-2010

Comment

Awesome!

I'd say a majority of the cast members are incredible at Disneyland and they really do make the experience even faced with all the challenges of retail / customer service type jobs. On our last trip, a cm was heading to Autopia at the same time we were and as we were joking around & putting our bottles away, he leans over and with the best delivery says to my hubby, "Sir, just because you are putting away those bottles, it doesn't mean that I don't know that you have had something to drink tonight. I will be watching you so maybe you should wait a bit before operating one of our vehicles. Mouse crossings need quick reaction time." My husband loved that interaction and it was great that the guy had enough about him that he could recognize that he could joke with us that way and he was just so delightful our whole way there.

Talk about magic.
          :ap: Trips ~ 1989, 1997, 2000, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2008 and taking another one in 2010!
          It's kind of fun to do the impossible. ~ Walt Disney

Comment

I love when CM's go above and beyond to make a guests experience great!

We rode once where the CM rode right beside the teenaged girls in front of us and right before you enter the hallway he looked and their doombuggy and let out a little "raahhh". The girls screamed sooooo loud and it was so funny that my hubby started laughing out loud so the CM gave him a high five.

It made our day and we will never forget how funny it was!
            Foolish Mortal
            sigpic

Comment

I don't know. I was there this morning and they have one that looks like Harry Potter at the load station.
              Originally posted by lazyboy97O
              How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
              Originally posted by steamboatpete
              Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

I went on HM in May with my sister and when we hopped in to the doom buggy the CM that was walking the side stuck his head around the corner of the buggy and said "Welcome!" and I shrieked! It was hilarious. Must have made his day. :lol:
                Peace, Love, and Mickey Mouse! :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf View Post
                  I was there last night also around the same time and saw her too, she just stared at my girlfriend and I, giving us the hibby jibbys until we started cracking up uncontrollably. Also Brian (I believe thats his name) another great HM CM was working last night (he showed us the hidden pet cemetary on my birthday a few months ago :thumbup: all while pulling off a great old british accent). I think great HM CM's like these just make the ride even more magical and enjoyable.

HM CM's we salute you!-
                  Hrm. If this is the same Brian I'm thinking about, that's no faked accent--he really is British, and it says so on his nametag. xD Either way, yes he was awesome.

Comment

awww i should try to notice this more often...usually when i get on the HM rides, i just hop in a doombuggy and tend to NOT pay attention to the CMs...actually, i think i'm usually fixing my hair or putting something away by my feets. =P
                    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
                    -Walt Disney

I thought I was holding it correctly.

Comment

I have always enjoyed the way cast members get into the theme of thier current attraction shows that they have passion for what they are doing.

Comment

I love these kinds of experiences.

Comment

Of all the times that I have ever gone on the haunted Mansion, a CM has never done that to me....hmmm. I guess next time I go, I'll have to look out for that.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

I couple of weeks ago, I couldn't take another slow day at work, so I checked out (my occupation allows me the freedom to come and go as I please; it's crazy, I know) and headed off to Disneyland for some fun. Needless to say, work didn't know I was going to Disney...

Anyways, I wanted to capture a picture of the HM's sun dial, especially to capture the infamous, "Grow old with me, the best is yet to be." Ominous, I know...

So, rather than simply jumping the short waist-high fence to do it myself, I respectfully approached a short, bespeckled CM if he would do it for me. Andrew (if I remember) replied with a grim, growling, "Yesssss" and lurched over the fence, picked himself off the grass, and leaned over to take the picture.

He returned the camera slowly, grinding out a "You're most welcome," when I thanked him and watched as he melted back into the crowd. The family behind me was obviously a little disturbed by the 20-something's theatrics with the mother bemoaning, "What a little weirdo."

I turned around smiling saying, "That's part of the job. They're supposed to be weirdos. It makes it kinda fun. You should have some."

She didn't think I was funny.

Comment

She's hot? Take a pic!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X