• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "HalloweenTime" & "HMH" are back!

Disneyland Press Release:

"HalloweenTime" & "HMH" are back beginning 9/21/07
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71030
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: "HalloweenTime" & "HMH" are back!

Well they didn't listen to me and they are bringing them back even earlier this year! 9/21? Why not 10/21? I look forward to seeing the return, but not for that long!

Comment

It does seem like a little too long for HMH. I love it dearly but it really shouldn't go up until mid-Oct.

Comment

Glad the HMH will be back. Seems a little early, though (doesn't HMH normally start the last few days of September?). But I'm glad it will be back.
        "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

HMH needs to go away
          http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

I'm still mad because when I booked out travel package last week, the Disneyland Travel agents ( 3 of them, actually) each told me I could get my Mickey's Halloween Treat tickets right then for the AP price. Then I spent over 1/2 hour on the phone getting passed from person to person at Disneyland before FINALLY being told, no, I can't buy tickets until Aug 1st, and not at the AP rate.

Boo! (and not the good kind!)

Comment

Main Street U.S.A. during HalloweenTime is truly something else, and I'm excited that HalloweenTime is returning. But, it looks like I won't be visiting the Mansion for a few months.

Haunted Mansion Holiday is truly an insult to the original show. It needs to go away or be massively re-Imagined. It's garish, tacky, obnoxious, and loud. All things that the original show is not.

It's too bad that the only new thing this year is Goofy's Candy Corn Acres over at DCA.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
                Haunted Mansion Holiday is truly an insult to the original show. It needs to go away or be massively re-Imagined. It's garish, tacky, obnoxious, and loud. All things that the original show is not.

THANK YOU!

but give it a few seconds before it starts sounding like a hen house in here
                http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
                  HMH needs to go away

awwwww.... no love for HMH!

Personally I love HMH and think it's a fun change. I loved the movie and am happy to see it incorporated into the park.

Really looking forward to seeing the TOT ghosts even though I strongly dislike that ride. Makes my stomach wind up in my throat and there's just no room there!
                  <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Re: &quot;HalloweenTime&quot; &amp; &quot;HMH&quot; are back!

So much for the rumors of HalloweenTime being expanded a lot more this year. A new calvacade thing for Mickey's Halloween Treat and stuff in the Sunshine Plaza. Both things for DCA. Nothing new at Disneyland. That's sad. Thought it was a huge hit last year and they wanted to build it up more each year. Halloween fireworks would have been great! Oh well.

Comment

I'm OK with HMH, I just hate the fact they are putting it up a month earlier. Unless they are using the extra time to bring back the HatBox Ghost!

Chad

Comment

Disney Imagineering: Done this much?:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70609
                        Last edited by mouseinphilly; 07-13-2007, 04:54 PM.

Comment

i like HMH but i think they need to add new changes so there is something diffrent that we aren't expecting

Comment

i think they should start a villain overlay, and call it villains holiday party or something idk how well that would fit, but it would fit just as well as jack skellington in a new orleans mansion.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
                              HMH needs to go away
                              See now that's funny (to me anyway) I think HMH should NEVER go away.

:mob:
                              IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X