Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

If you had to take out one of these great DL attractions, which one would it be?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had to take out one of these great DL attractions, which one would it be?

It might be hard but which one?
    Space Mountain
    4.95%
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    1.98%
    The Haunted Mansion
    6.93%
    Splash Mountain
    12.87%
    Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    16.83%
    The Matterhorn
    8.91%
    The Disneyland Railroad
    8.91%
    Peter Pan's Flight
    38.61%

Re: If you had to take out one of these great DL attractions, which one would it be?

It's time for a poll!

Comment

Re: If you had to take out one of these great DL attractions, which one would it be?

does it get replaced with something better?

astro obsorbiter
      buzz lightyear
      toontown

but i guess those dont count because there not great attractions

Comment

False poll. None should be taken out.

Comment

Yeah they need to be great attractions, I choose Peter Pan cuz it would do the least damage to the heart of DL!

Comment

these are all the same to me
            http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
              False poll. None should be taken out.

Thats the point!

Comment

This is hard, but I think out of those Peter Pan should go. Not that I want it to go, but just cause I had to choose one out of those. But there should be a none of the above...

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
                  these are all the same to me

Choose for fun

Comment

Who chose Splash Mountain!!! Shame on you
                    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

The point of the thread is to disclude one of the best DL rides, its fun cuz you would never want to get rid of one so you never needed to think about it but now you do so its a shock poll, its fun

Comment

Awwww man I forgot Indy

Comment

I choose the Matterhorn. While I do think the mountain itself is an icon of Disneyland, the ride itself is pretty rough and not really special at all.

Comment

splash mountain

Comment

If Indiana Jones were on the list I would choose that.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X