Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help with a school project on D-land!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with a school project on D-land!

Ok I am hoping everyone here can help me out, ppppplease! I am doing a speech on Disneyland in my public speaking class and I need pics for a posterboard that I am making. I am hoping to get a quintessential picture of each land that represents what the theme is. If anyone can help me out that would be great and I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much in advance, and any pics of Walt Disney and black and whites would be great!

Re: I need help with a school project on D-land!

Search in Yesterland, ask Opus, and also search on Google... there's a lot out there.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Amelie,

I suggest that you pick a picture of an attraction that is the epitome of each land. Like Jungle Cruise or the entrance of Indy for Adventureland, Haunted Mansion for New Orleans Square, It's a Small World for Fantasyland, Mark Twain or Big Thunder for Frontierland, ect.

Have fun putting your project together! Sounds like an excellent idea.

Comment

Good Image Search is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by amelie19 View Post
          Ok I am hoping everyone here can help me out, ppppplease! I am doing a speech on Disneyland in my public speaking class and I need pics for a posterboard that I am making. I am hoping to get a quintessential picture of each land that represents what the theme is. If anyone can help me out that would be great and I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much in advance, and any pics of Walt Disney and black and whites would be great!
          You can go to http://images.google.com/ and do a search for any image youwant. For example type in Disneyland, Jungle Cruise and you'll get a lot of images.

IHTH

CU@DL

Andy
          -
          What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X