This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay for Disneyland Collectibles!

On Ebay I've bought the following Disneyland Collectables (In order of when I bought them): 1976 Disneyland Poster Map, a video about Submarine Voyage, old Disneyland tickets, and a 1963 Walt Disney's Guide to Disneyland. What Disneyland collectables have you boughten on Ebay? If you are currently biddy on something you can tell us what it is too.

I bought a serving tray with a DL castle on it, a 1970's polyester blouse with the most awesome disney pattern you've ever seen, and a 2nd "key" (technically my mom bought it as it went a little above what I could afford to pay anymore)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Retro bracelet (25 bucks at the park, 14 on ebay!), 2 pins...that's it so far, but I'm always keeping my eyes peeled for anything fun.

Comment

I bought a Gilligan's Island VHS tape for .99. It cost $5.00 to ship it.
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

you should go back on there and search for something else to do then bombard us with topics.
          (insert funny comment here)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X