Announcement

Collapse

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Tower of Terror * 13 Shout Out

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower of Terror * 13 Shout Out

I just wanted to thank everyone that braved the Tower of Terror yesterday 13 times on Friday the 13th. (Very Spooky) I was a much needed day of fun --i really enjoyed hanging and meeting everyone---- A special thanks to BellHopPrincess for arranging and throwing the whole thing together. I'll leave the trip reporting to you--just wanted to thank everyone for a great time

P.S It is all about the Pineapples Baby

That is Pineapple with 2 P's not 3 Doh!
    Last edited by brad chowen; 07-14-2007, 01:49 PM. Reason: add line

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Re: Tower of Terror * 13 Shout Out

I see Bill found you guys.....
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Yep- 13 drops, fun company, and a couple of really killer bellhops.
      I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Did you get photos for each time?

Comment

Yep. I don't have mine uploaded yet. One got dropped into another dimension but the others turned out.
          I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

See the thread Friday the 13th part Deux by BellHopPrincess for the full story with tons of pics--- Her party --i knew she would do a better job of capturing it. I'll save the rest of my photos for myspace
            Last edited by brad chowen; 07-14-2007, 03:19 PM. Reason: correct spelling

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

Comment

This ends the shout out --check out BellhopPrincess's trip report for the fun
              Last edited by brad chowen; 07-14-2007, 03:21 PM. Reason: delete

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X