Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

If HISTA was taken out, which of these attractions would you put in its place?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If HISTA was taken out, which of these attractions would you put in its place?

Poll is coming soon
    A Wall-E Attraction
    7.73%
    Meet The Robinson's 4D
    11.05%
    Mission Space
    34.25%
    I dont know......still thinking
    23.20%
    I want to keep HISTA
    2.21%
    Other........(explain)
    21.55%

Re: If HISTA was taken out, which of these attractions would you put in its place?

flying saucers

Comment

Re: If HISTA was taken out, which of these attractions would you put in its place?
      Originally posted by patattack View Post
      flying saucers

Wasnt that a classic but taken out?

Comment

I am all for HISTA being replaced, and I'm sure anything would be better (except for Captain EO). I'm interested in seeing everyone's ideas because I don't know what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by nemopoppins View Post
          I am all for HISTA being replaced, and I'm sure anything would be better (except for Captain EO). I'm interested in seeing everyone's ideas because I don't know what I want.

Fair enough but between you and me, I think Wall-E will get the most votes

Comment

Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post

Wasnt that a classic but taken out?
            im pretty sure they took them out to build space mountain

Comment

I'd put in the Space Stage. Live entertain is the easiest way to keep Tomorrowland fresh, as Tomorrowland's longest lived make over proves. Plus, that area under Space Mountain went from majestic to confused after the Space Stage was removed.

Comment

I voted other because I'd love an updated ATIS there.

Chad

Comment

Hey guys is Mission Space cool?

Comment

Man people want MISION SPACE it must be coooooooooo

Comment

I think I'd be open to just about anything. I loved meet the Robinsons but I feel that that could soon be outdated. I'd want to see Wall-E before deciding if I wanted a ride themed as such. But what I'd really love is a new original idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
                        I think I'd be open to just about anything. I loved meet the Robinsons but I feel that that could soon be outdated. I'd want to see Wall-E before deciding if I wanted a ride themed as such. But what I'd really love is a new original idea!

Yeah I should of put original idea as one of z how you say choices.

Comment

I'd honestly want Alien Encounter put in there. I never got a chance to go to WDW while it was there, and it sounded so cool!
                          Introducing- The Geek Tutorial! The new informational webseries on computers and the geekiness of life.

Screw eHarmony- I met my soulmate at Star Trek: The Experience. :geek:

Random funny exchange from Star Trek: The Experience:

BF: "If you take any photos on the attraction, we will shoot you with a phaser."
                          Guest: "On stun?"
                          BF: "Maybe....."
                          Me: "I wouldn't trust him."

Comment

Alien Encounter or M:S.

CHECK OUT MY NEW MUSIC LOOP THAT I DESIGNED
                            FOR AUTUMN TIME AT DISNEYLAND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6fk6Ua54k

With kindest regards,
                            Maleficent Fan

disneymusicsamples | magicmusic.net

Comment

Originally posted by SallySkellington View Post
                              I'd honestly want Alien Encounter put in there. I never got a chance to go to WDW while it was there, and it sounded so cool!
                              This is what I was going to say. I loved the attraction. Even Stitch's Escape would be okay with me.

Peace
                              Roo
                              husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X