This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ipods on rides

many of you have said that when you ride a ride, you pop in your ipod, so i was wondering what songgs for what rides you listened to. so what are they

Re: ipods on rides

I like to listen to Higher Ground by Chilli Peppers on Space Mountain!!!
    Hello everyone!

Comment

I have the POTC:AWE Soundtrack on my iPod. I listen to the last song on the soundtrack on the trains from NOS to Mickey's Toontown. It really fits in the part where your train passes ROA. The last track is "Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho".

The world is a treasure trove of places.
      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
      Indy Ride Count: 2211
      World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I've never done it...I prefer to listen to the attraction itself.
        "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

If I were an AP, i'd probably mix a metal song or two to fit space mountain.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

I bring my ipod to Disneyland, sure, but it's of absolutely no use to me. Unless I'm waiting by myself and prefer not to talk to anyone (highly unlikely) I never listen to it in the park.

I prefer interacting with other guests, or listening to the sounds!

But my friends prefer their ipods. I believe they listen to whatever they want, or whatever's next.
            Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

ah yes the ipods. I would always like to experiment on rides, especially space mountain. The space mountain mission 2 from paris is quite an experiece as its a much faster song and tempo than our soundtrack. If u like rock music, perfect is Bat Country by Avenge Sevenfold. i get chills in the car just listening to it reminding me of space mountain. just keep ipods away from TOT and California Screamin'. I tried to experiment with Screamin' after i was satisfied with Space Mountain, only to find more than half of my songs erased after getting off. I figured it had something to do with the launch with the magnets n stuff.

Comment

Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Around The World" on California Screamin'

Comment

Octopus's Garden on Nemo looped, actually I don't listen to my own music on rides

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
                    I've never done it...I prefer to listen to the attraction itself.
                    Same here. Perhaps while waiting in line, but on the ride itself?

Comment

Jefferson's Airplane's White Rabbit on Alice in Wonderland. J/K, I don't listen to music on rides and I am actually against it, because I much rather people hear and appreciate the inteneded sounds of the ride, except for IASW. The sounds and music on the rides are extremely important.

Comment

This is a great question! Id help but Ive never used meh ipod on a WDW ride before
                        Why :argue: when you could :squeeze:?

Follow the :rules: and you wont have Mods doing this,:mob:

If you treat everybody like family you should end up like this,:ghug: not this,:bash:.

Comment

There was a thread a while back about creating a whole Beatles playlist for DL. Everyone suggested different Beatles songs that would be fun to listen to on different rides (Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite on King Arthur's Carousel, etc.) - there were some really good ones! I still want to go try it.
                          "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Favorite "Musical Memory" was when Jungle broke down and we were all empty. I jerry-rigged the mic with a rubber band and a penny and we had the music blasting in the boat throughout the JC. Watching the piranhas spin to "Highway to He** was fun but nothing topped shooting Hippos to "Bad Moon Rising".
                            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                              Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Around The World" on California Screamin'
                              I love that song.

"I try not to whine, but I must warn ya', bout the
                              Spoiler
                              bleeper bleeping
                              girl from California."

I wish I could have gone on Screamin during that time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X