X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Third Shift Reuters article

Here's a nice little article on Disneyland's Third Shift:

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifes...6?pageNumber=1
    That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Re: Disneyland Third Shift Reuters article

Yay for third shift getting recognition! I've seen them a few times in the early hours of the morning when I open at the park, and it's pretty interesting to see them work.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Comment

That's cool! Thanks for posting!
      "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Originally posted by ttztotdca50 View Post
        That's cool! Thanks for posting!
        I agree. That was cool! The third shift doesn't get a lot of recognition and it was very interesting to read that article. :thumbup:

Comment

One night we stayed at GCH with a theme park view. I wasn't up at 2:00, but it was fun to see the work going on a little later morning when I woke up. I'm glad they do such a good job keeping everything in good shape and it's good there was an article about them.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X