X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it starting March 12th?

Comment

they (we) are doing a full refurb on the venue.. same show, a few adds.. the tree is gone to be replaced with a themed tent.. thats about it

Comment

oh, and its not my area, but i have heard food and drink is gone

Comment

I was really wishing that they would bring back some sort of show and dinner to this area, The three wishes were fun. Or they could turn it into some sort of Arabian Adventurers Club! That way you could have lunch served anytime, with some of those fun interactions with the "Club Members". Just keeping it as a story telling time for kids really under utilizes the whole refurbishment idea.
          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
            I don't think there is room for a ride. But there is plenty of space for 2 lunch and 2 dinner show seatings.
            Since you all seem to want an attraction placed there and there isn't any room, I have an idea! You know the little buggy that Yzma and Kronk get into on their way to the "secret lab" before they change Kuzco? They get in, a voice tells them to remain seated with their hands, arms, and legs inside at all times, and then they drop and swirl down, down, down. In the end they are in their lab coats. Why not just do that? Haha. Or maybe that would be too thrill seaking. Not to mention the amount Disney would loose on the lab coats.

Although I do love The Emperor's New Groove, this won't work. Wish something could. I'm sure David Spade would like the work.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
              Why not just do that?
              Apart from the moving doing badly in the Box Office there is no room for any sort of major attraction there... Cute idea though
              Joey AKA "dlfreak"
              www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
              If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
              Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

It did good enough for a sequel i hear.. or did it get red lighted??

Comment

They should do the SoC thingy, only with an Aladdin thing.
                  "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
                  --"Being Alive"
                  Company Stephen
                  Sondheim

Comment

What I would love to see put in there, since TDA is hot on Stitch, is to combine the old Tahitian Terrace with the restaurant featured in the movie. Have a little show type thing with the old atmosphere and food.

Comment

Originally posted by Stare Girl
                      What I would love to see put in there, since TDA is hot on Stitch, is to combine the old Tahitian Terrace with the restaurant featured in the movie. Have a little show type thing with the old atmosphere and food.
                      That is what the Tahitian Terrace use to be like... it was a stright stage show.
                      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                        Ermm... so did Atlantis... its sequel came out a while ago and Atlantis came out after Emperor Point: Direct-to-video sucks
                        Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                        www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                        If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                        Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986

Yes, Kronk's New Groove is what it is called. I looked online last night to see and the voices will be the same. See:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120917/
                          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401398/

I know it didn't do too well, but many teens love it. It's just one of those things I guess. Too bad more people don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ni_teach
                            That is what the Tahitian Terrace use to be like... it was a stright stage show.
                            I know, but I meant that if needbe, they could add a couple of the movie characters to float by the tables to get funding from up high.

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                              Aladdin's Oasis is returning, seemingly in its old form. A few weeks ago, there was an audition notice on Disneyland's site for the two AGVA characters, Kazoo and Kazeem.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long live Tehitian Terrace!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                                But, I would much rather see a Tahitian Terrace type of restaurant there.
                                As would I! Although I don't remember the Terrace, it looks fantastic and that is my kind of thing! Bring back one or the other!
                                Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

I think a restaurant in Adventureland would be a fantastic idea as much as I enjoy seeing the kids participate in the Aladdin show.
                                  I remember Birnbaum's guide from '94 talked of this fantastic dessert at Aladdin's Oasis but they wouldn't specify what it was (so to preserve the mystery I guess!) Anyone eat this fantastic mystery dessert?

Comment

Its common sense.. just close up that flop of an idea and bring back the Tahitian Terrace!!!!!!!!!
                                    "Childishness? I think it's the equivalent of never losing your sense of humor. I mean, there's a certain something that you retain. It's the equivalent of not getting so stuffy that you can't laugh at others."
                                    ~Walt Disney

Comment

Tahitian is not very Adventurous any more.

Comment

Originally posted by emz84
                                        I think a restaurant in Adventureland would be a fantastic idea as much as I enjoy seeing the kids participate in the Aladdin show.
                                        I remember Birnbaum's guide from '94 talked of this fantastic dessert at Aladdin's Oasis but they wouldn't specify what it was (so to preserve the mystery I guess!) Anyone eat this fantastic mystery dessert?

I went to the Aladdin Dinner/Show twice. It was very good, if I recall, they had a variety of kebobs, some sort of flat bread with a dip, cous cous, it had a different taste, I'm sure it was seasonings and spices used in the mid east. For dessert, each person was served an Aladdin's lamp made of chocolate, i believe it was filled with chocolate mousse and raspberry sauce. This wasn't a teeny lamp either, it must have been 6" long and 3 inches high.
                                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I really dug the Tehitian Terrace, I was amazed by the fire dancers and my cousin and I were trying to figure out if the hula girls had underwar on. That was some good times.
                                          Open the blast doors, open the blast doors!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X