X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MinionLumbo
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyDreamer
    If it's still going according to schedule, I believe that it's supposed to be opening back up in five weeks as its old self.
    i sure hope so. the Tahitian Terrace was paradise!

Leave a comment:

• xfkirsten
    replied
    Originally posted by E-ticket
    Very cool. I never got a chance to eat there when it was open way-back-when, and I've regretted not being able to give it a try.
    Well, by "old" I mean as it was before the refurb, not as it was as a restaurant. Sorry for being a bit unclear there.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyDreamer
    replied
    If it's still going according to schedule, I believe that it's supposed to be opening back up in five weeks as its old self.

Leave a comment:

• rytheguy
    replied
    Originally posted by merlinjones
    They did a mini-version of this at DisneyQuest - - via individual simulators. It was really fun! I wish they could do a version for mass consumption!
    Yeah, I did that in Chicago, it was loads of fun! Disneyquest had some really AMAZING stuff. Now if they could only do that in Inoventions...

Leave a comment:

• E-ticket
    replied
    Very cool. I never got a chance to eat there when it was open way-back-when, and I've regretted not being able to give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• xfkirsten
    replied
    Aladdin's Oasis is returning, seemingly in its old form. A few weeks ago, there was an audition notice on Disneyland's site for the two AGVA characters, Kazoo and Kazeem.

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    I don't why they couln't put some sort of eatery there. Even if it were just a place to sit at and order snacky items like bangle bbq does... like shishkabob, falafel, humus...mmmm...making me hungry.....

Leave a comment:

• swagdaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by PumpkinKing!
    WHAT the The Golden Horse Shoe Reveiw is gone too! WHY!? Oh that is very upsetting! No more stupid Broadway sized shows bring back the great entertainment offereings of yesterland!
    It's only offering over the last at least 5 years now has been Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. No can-can dancers, no cowboys, nothing! Slue Foot sue has got to be 300 lbs from all the couch time she has gotten.

Leave a comment:

• PumpkinKing!
    replied
    Originally posted by swagdaddy
    if they can't get the Golden Horse Shoe up and profitable again, I don't think they'll get Aladin's up either. It's really too bad. I miss the good ol' Review!
    WHAT the The Golden Horse Shoe Reveiw is gone too! WHY!? Oh that is very upsetting! No more stupid Broadway sized shows bring back the great entertainment offereings of yesterland!

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Originally posted by swagdaddy
    Educational trip through the world of Falafel making! Hosted by Abu.....
    Hazzah! (fez not included) :monkey:

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by Dustysage
    I don't think there is room for a ride. But there is plenty of space for 2 lunch and 2 dinner show seatings.
    I totally agree with ya!

Leave a comment:

• merlinjones
    replied
    >>Also back in the day before it opened I heard a rumor that it was actually gonna be a ride... a magic carpet ride if you will through Agrbagh. Wouldnt that be cool!<<

They did a mini-version of this at DisneyQuest - - via individual simulators. It was really fun! I wish they could do a version for mass consumption!

Leave a comment:

• swagdaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dustysage
    I don't think there is room for a ride. But there is plenty of space for 2 lunch and 2 dinner show seatings.
    if they can't get the Golden Horse Shoe up and profitable again, I don't think they'll get Aladin's up either. It's really too bad. I miss the good ol' Review!

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied

Leave a comment:

• E-ticket
    replied
    Maseca!

Leave a comment:

• swagdaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
    That would be great if they could do both! A ride and some falafel!
    Educational trip through the world of Falafel making! Hosted by Abu.....

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    hmm... i would love a resturaunt.... and bring it over to WDW...
    at least you dont have the tride we have... dumbo with tilting power.....
    (thought astro orbiter is close...)

I wonder why use that as storage... when their is a lot of empty space elsewhere....

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    That would be great if they could do both! A ride and some falafel!

Leave a comment:

• PumpkinKing!
    replied
    I would give anything for them to turn it back into a restaurant. Also back in the day before it opened I heard a rumor that it was actually gonna be a ride... a magic carpet ride if you will through Agrbagh. Wouldnt that be cool! :monkey:

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    started a topic Aladdin's Oasis (refurb)

Aladdin's Oasis (refurb)

Does anyone have news on what they're going to do with Aladdin's Oasis? I peaked through the door and it looks like it's just been turned into a storage area...what a mess. But the beautiful lamps and drapes are still up. Any Idea if they're going to turn this back into a resturaunt?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X