Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Part? Game

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Favorite Part? Game

    Heres how it works. The person before you names a ride/attraction and you name what your favorite part is/what you like most about it.

    Ill start:

    Matterhorn

  • #2
    Re: Favorite Part? Game

    The dip on the Tomorrowland side right under the bridge-looking thing.

    It's a Small World. (-evil laugh-)
    Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Favorite Part? Game

      Originally posted by codelyokorox View Post
      The dip on the Tomorrowland side right under the bridge-looking thing.

      It's a Small World. (-evil laugh-)
      It's nice and cool inside.

      Gadget's Go-Coaster hehe

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Favorite Part? Game

        Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
        It's nice and cool inside.

        Gadget's Go-Coaster hehe
        It's very interesting to look at while zipping by!

        Dumbo (buahaha)
        Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Favorite Part? Game

          Originally posted by codelyokorox View Post
          It's very interesting to look at while zipping by!

          Dumbo (buahaha)
          Flying all the way up at night and just soaking in the Fantasyland atmosphere.

          Snow White

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Favorite Part? Game

            The lack of line... I like walking onto rides.

            Monster's Inc/Monster's Inc Escape thingy...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Favorite Part? Game

              The door Scene

              Storybook Canal Boats

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Favorite Part? Game

                The giant "guard" ducks, especially when the CM mentions it. Just seeing the ducks next to the miniatures cracks me up!

                Alice in Wonderland

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Favorite Part? Game

                  Originally posted by sterlingbird11 View Post
                  The giant "guard" ducks, especially when the CM mentions it. Just seeing the ducks next to the miniatures cracks me up!

                  Alice in Wonderland
                  The scene where you see Alice, Chesire cat, singing flowers, and teh CAterpillar!

                  Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
                  Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Favorite Part? Game

                    The scene where you see Alice, Chesire cat, singing flowers, and teh CAterpillar!

                    Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
                    the falling scene

                    pinocchio

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Favorite Part? Game

                      The total debauchary scene...

                      Pooh

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Favorite Part? Game

                        Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                        The total debauchary scene...

                        Pooh
                        The part where if you look up you can see those heads from the Country Bear Jamboree!

                        Uhm... Haunted Mansion
                        Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Favorite Part? Game

                          Originally posted by codelyokorox View Post
                          The part where if you look up you can see those heads from the Country Bear Jamboree!

                          Uhm... Haunted Mansion
                          The guy trapped in the coffin -- my favorite part!!

                          Splash

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Favorite Part? Game

                            Originally posted by KISSman View Post
                            The guy trapped in the coffin -- my favorite part!!

                            Splash

                            The part where the bear's butt is above you, and you drop down then go back up, then back down and the bees start buzing.

                            Indiana Jones
                            Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Favorite Part? Game

                              The guy in the well asking for help out...

                              Nemo

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X