Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Character Breakfasts

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help! Character Breakfasts

    I am staying at the Grand Californian for the weekend of the 17th and my goddaughter (21 months) has recently fallen in love with Minnie (she calls her 'Mimmie'-couldn't resist, I love that kid). I know there is a Chip 'n' Dale character breakfast there, but I need to know if Minnie is there so my aunt can bring the baby over for it. Has anyone done the character breakfast so she can see Minnie? If not, is there anywhere on the resort that is not actually in either park (I want her first time in the park to be special when she's a little older) where the character breakfast has Minnie? :ap:
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

    Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

  • #2
    Originally posted by sorceress1986
    I am staying at the Grand Californian for the weekend of the 17th and my goddaughter (21 months) has recently fallen in love with Minnie (she calls her 'Mimmie'-couldn't resist, I love that kid). I know there is a Chip 'n' Dale character breakfast there, but I need to know if Minnie is there so my aunt can bring the baby over for it. Has anyone done the character breakfast so she can see Minnie? If not, is there anywhere on the resort that is not actually in either park (I want her first time in the park to be special when she's a little older) where the character breakfast has Minnie? :ap:
    Minnie won't be at Storyteller's in the GCH--that breakfast has Chip n' Dale, Koda n' Kenai, Pluto, and the raccoon character from Brother Bear and a ranger character.

    To see Minnie, you'll want to hop over to Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast...I'm pretty sure she's there.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Wotan
      Minnie won't be at Storyteller's in the GCH--that breakfast has Chip n' Dale, Koda n' Kenai, Pluto, and the raccoon character from Brother Bear and a ranger character.

      To see Minnie, you'll want to hop over to Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast...I'm pretty sure she's there.
      Usually she is...she used to have her own breakfast at PCH, but they have since given that to Stitch, so she is usually over at Goofy's Kitchen.
      -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
      I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Yep, we said Hi to Minnie last week at Goofy's Kitchen (for breakfast and the next day's dinner).

        Reservations for that weekend might be tough to get now though.

        Good luck!

        Comment


        • #5
          I have seen Minnie over at the PCH Grill in the at the PCH. This was after the breakfast was changed to feature Stitch.

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't remember ever seeing Minnie at Chip & Dale's, but she has been at Goofy's.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by erick13
              I don't remember ever seeing Minnie at Chip & Dale's, but she has been at Goofy's.
              the characters move around so there are no guarantees any day, but the "fab five" are most often at Goofy's Kitchen.
              -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
              I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Yep, saw her at Goofy's last week.
                sigpic

                This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Is it rare for her to be at the character breakfast at the Plaza Inn?? I saw here there, only once, and we got a great picture ... but does that not happen too often?
                  Originally posted by drunkmom
                  this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MiceMan
                    Is it rare for her to be at the character breakfast at the Plaza Inn?? I saw here there, only once, and we got a great picture ... but does that not happen too often?
                    I don't think so...it's just princesses now...ick...they need a villain's breakfast!
                    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pyrateslife4me84
                      I don't think so...it's just princesses now...ick...they need a villain's breakfast!
                      If they did that I'd be there for the first one (even if it means calling in sick).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by pyrateslife4me84
                        I don't think so...it's just princesses now...ick...they need a villain's breakfast!
                        EVERYTHING is princesses now. I like 'em fine, but can we say "overkill", but what do you expect from the Eisnerization of the "Disney product"?

                        I figured we'd have to go over to Goofy's Kitchen, thanks for the info, y'all! :ap: :bow:
                        My mind won't rest
                        and I don't sleep
                        Not even in my dreams...
                        -"If You Ever Did Believe"
                        written by Stevie Nicks

                        Chasen Matthew Pacheco
                        1985-2005

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Minnie makes an appearance at the "Lilo and Stich" Character Breakfast at the Paradise Pier PCH Grill...

                          your little Princess can join Minnie, with Lilo and Daisy Duck and learn the Hula.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            At the breakfast at the Plaza Inn you will find Princesses and other characters from the animated films. Minnie can usually be found at Goofy's Kitchen. If you don't get to see Minnie at any meals, you can find her in Town Square (the far end of main street). She's also in the parade of dreams.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              how are priority seating reservations for the week of the 18th through the 21st? right after the 17th. its probably pretty full huh? i need to call and am hoping there is still spots left for that week for some of the restaurants.
                              what do you guys think?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X