This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pele mugs are back in Adventureland

In case anybody has wanted one of these and found them mia. Nice and big with a cool removable lid/hat. Looks good sitting next to my new SHAG mug

When I carried mine up to the register to pay, I told the girl behind the counter that "pele is here". She lit up big time and looking all around asked, "Where? Where?" Turns out she thought I meant the soccer star, Pele. Who would have thought someone so young would even know who that is. Pele played when I was in high school, and that was a loooooong time ago.

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

Any pics?
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

w00t! pele xD
      Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

Comment

That reminds me - I still need to get one and turn it into an oil lamp.

If any of you want to do the same, it's quite simple -

Most craft shops carry an "oil lamp" kit for decorative bottles that includes a long nylon "rope" wick, and a brass holder for the opening. Just fill Pele (or any other bottle) with paraffin lamp oil, insert the wick and holder (through the straw opening on the lid), and voila! For extra sturdiness, I'm mounting it atop a small round base board, decorated with various silk tropical flowers.

I'm making one for the bar on our Enchanted Tiki Patio.
        disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't know what everyone is talking about? Splain it to me por favor.
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
            Am I the only one who doesn't know what everyone is talking about? Splain it to me por favor.
            Here's the mug in question: http://www.bartiki.com/inc/pdetail?v=1&pid=1316
            disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Well color me stoopid, I did not know this. Cool looking mug though.
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
                Cool looking mug though.
                And just imagine how cool it will look with fire coming out the top.
                disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Neato BAndito! I never knew there was something so cool avaliable at DL. I hope they still have them when I go in Oct. perfect X-mas gift for my brother.
                  Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

That's hot.

I totally need one and need to put it next to my Victor Jr's island spirit figurine.
                    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Pele just wouldn't be the same without fire shooting from his head.

Comment

I wonder if it would be too much to ask for a mug of each of the gods and goddesses in the tiki garden...

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

Comment

When I first saw this thread I thought that it referred to the Brazilian soccer star. Then a split second later it became clear what it really meant :ap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X