This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condor Flats?

I thought I read awhile back that Condor flats was going to become a part of the GRR area and be themed to a National Park with tall trees and such. Did I just imagine this, because I have not heard anything more about it? Also I thought the Taste Pilot Grill was to become a lodge style eatery with a large stone fireplace. This got me really excited and I hope it is true. Does anyone know more?

"Imagination is more important than knowledge..."
    -Albert Einstein
    sigpic

Re: Condor Flats?

I really like this idea and I have suggested that the area be themed to a National Park. I think I may have heard something about it before suggesting it.

Comment

With the budget to upgrade DCA only recently being approved, details of the official plans haven't been announced. I'm sure we'll hear about the new plans as they become a little more concrete.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

I hope they do this too because National Parks are totally awesome espcially Yosemite

Comment

It just seems like there'll be enough national park theme with the Grizzly Rapids, and the Brotehr Bear trail. I like all the airplane stuff.
          ~Pearl~
          Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X