Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Gallery Update! One Week Extension! (merged threads)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Gallery Update! One Week Extension! (merged threads)

I went to Disneyland yesterday and went to pay my last respects to the Gallery.

There were a lot of people there.

I talked with a CM. There's still no word yet as to if the Gallery will pop up somewhere else in Disneyland yet, but by the sounds of it, it's being looked into.

Also, the Gallery got a week's extension on being open to Disneyland guests. If memory serves correctly, the last day it will be open will be August 7th.

Ya'll might wanna drop by...let's just say there's something that begins with an "s" going on over there

Re: Disney Gallery Update! One Week Extension!

Thanks for the news, I will be arriving at Disneyland on July 31st and was originally planning to see the Gallery again that day, but with this news I will wait till later in my trip. I really don't feel like doing anything relaxing on my first day in the park since December 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
      Thanks for the news, I will be arriving at Disneyland on July 31st and was originally planning to see the Gallery again that day, but with this news I will wait till later in my trip. I really don't feel like doing anything relaxing on my first day in the park since December 2005.
      I wouldn't put off anything that you considered important.

Dates are always subject to change at the parks.

Comment

I wish it would get an additional 2-week extension so I could have a chance to say "goodbye". Drats.

Comment

Blasted!

I'll be there on August 13th.. darn.. I'll just miss it.. by.. a week.. dang!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

Think we will have to change our plans to go early so we can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
              I went to Disneyland yesterday and went to pay my last respects to the Gallery.

There were a lot of people there.

I talked with a CM. There's still no word yet as to if the Gallery will pop up somewhere else in Disneyland yet, but by the sounds of it, it's being looked into.

Also, the Gallery got a week's extension on being open to Disneyland guests. If memory serves correctly, the last day it will be open will be August 7th.

Ya'll might wanna drop by...let's just say there's something that begins with an "s" going on over there
              Hey PWA,

I was there too yesterday and there were 2 young ladies talking to a female CM about the closure. I heard the exact same info you did. Wouldn't that be funny if I was listening in on the conversation with you and the CM?

Sad to see it go. The CM was saying they will spread the art and other items to World of Disney, Disneyana & World of Disney. All 3 wonderful stores so at least we won't miss out on the cool merchandise.

Chad

Comment

Sit in? Sleepover? I give up...que es eso?

Comment

thats so wierd, my trip is the 6th!! yay!!! one last trip

Comment

Um.....what?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                      Um.....what?
                      I think she means sale. I could be wrong though.

Comment

I think the word you're looking for is SALE!
                        Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Comment

Thanks for the info, we'll be there that week (hopefully) for our anniversary, so I'm happy for the extension.
                          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Maybe people can make a human wall to prevent them from closing it in protest.

Comment

SALE?? i can get that pirates book!! and maybe they have the meet the robinsons book ive been wanting!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X