Clear All

• Time Warner/Disney

Hit Channel 1
    Scroll down Hit "MarketPlace"
    Then "Journey Tv"
    Then on the right is "Disney Travel"
    Display "All Titles"
    And theres a selection of

All access - Dancing with the stars' Joey Fatone Takes views inside the velvet ropes of Disney's annual press event. Get a sneak peak at all the new suprises disney has in store"

Daniel Powter - Hit musician Daniel Powter performs his song "The World You Dream of Lately" From the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Ca as part of the Year of A Million Dreams Celebration

Dream Makers (part 1) - Michelle Kwan, Familes are awarded amazing prizes as part of Disney's Dreams Giveway. Hosted by Michelle Kwan, a lucky family stays in the Mickey Mouse Penthouse Suite.

Expedition Everest - Walt Disney Imagineer Joe Rhode takes you inside the making of Expedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park. Explore what inspired the attraction and how it was built. (SIIIICK!)

Fact or Fiction (part 1) Walt Disney imagineers uncover the truth behind some of Disney's most curious legends and mysteries. Discover if Walt Disney had an apartment within one of the theme parks. (get a tour of Walt's apartment! Tony Baxter is in there too)

Making The Magic (part 1) - Watch backstage drama from the making of Disney;s Princess and Pirates Event. Tense auditions & the 1st rehearsals are held. Not everyone is sure they'll make the cut.
    Last edited by Mr_Chopsticks; 07-23-2007, 11:37 AM.

Re: Time Warner/Disney

How about a tour on what this thread is about?

Edit: Ah, thanks.
    Last edited by SpokkerJones; 07-23-2007, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Expedition Everest - Walt Disney Imagineer Joe Rhode takes you inside the making of Expedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park. Explore what inspired the attraction and how it was built. (SIIIICK!)
      I think I've seen part of this
      So... what do you think?

Comment

Sorry I pressed the wrong butto nand it sumbited my bare naked thread.

Comment

Yes, this channel was launched in May I believe.
          sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
          Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

:!$#%: I don't get it on Comcast.

Comment

How about some real Walt Disney movies and TV shows, not just infomercials.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X