This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifetime Passports? Possibility?

I for one would have "invested" in a few years ago. We ask the CM's every now and then and we just get "the look". With what we read about the way that Disney feels about their current AP's, I guess that it will never happen. Other parks (LegoLand) have done real well selling lifetime passes. If DL did, what do you think would be a fair price?

$10,000.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Well, for a CRAP lifetime pass, id say $550: for a MEDIUM, with less blockout dates, i'd say $1000. And for Unlimited Admission for the rest of your life, $1,500

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man
        $10,000.
        fair cost...assuming there are no black out dates, and a person gets their lifetime pass on their first birthday, and they live to an average age of 75 years old, the cost of a daily visit would be: .37 cents
        sigpic

Comment

One Million Dollars

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland RR Guy
            One Million Dollars
            maybe if it comes with your name on a tombstone! hehee
            sigpic

Comment

You could, if you are the correct visitor:
              http://www.laughingplace.com/News-ID10005720.asp

And I swear I heard they did sell lifetime passes a LONG time ago, and tried to buy them back at some point. But I can't find any info on this - so I will not say it is true at this point in time :monkey:

Comment

For the 50th they should have a "dream machine" that gives out 50 year annual passes!! :monkey:

Comment

I'd be willing to pay millions to have a lifetime pass for myself, friends, and family as well as allowing me to convert park space into an apartment. If I had the millions to drop.

Comment

Sounds like just another way to make Disneyland a worse place for everyone else.
                    If you want a lifetime pass, you should become a high-level cast member.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment
                      Sounds like just another way to make Disneyland a worse place for everyone else.
                      how so?

Comment

I'd pay upto $50,000 if they had one. With as much as I go and plan to keep going, it'd be worth it.
                        www.deliciousmayhem.net
                        www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

Well, if you live to be 80, and buy a premium pass, that is $16,000. But since you really won't be going those first couple years of your life, and you might not being going much your last couple years, you figure out the value.

I seem to recall at least one baby being born at Disneyland and seeing it on the news. Mickey and the Disneyland Ambassador visited the mom at an OC hospital and gave the baby a life time pass to Disneyland. This was sometime in the mid 1980s.

Justin

Comment

and don't forget those who are "claimed" tro be visotor number.. yada... yada... didn't they get a free lifetime pass for them and their family?? (close family non transferable..)

Comment

$21,000 for 70 years. no blockout dates. $200,000 for 70 years at EVERY Disney park. no blockout dates.
                              -Judd[/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X