Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Micechat Meet on Friday July 1st?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micechat Meet on Friday July 1st?

Since, I have a good feeling Space Mountain will be open, is there a meet tomorrow?

I think most people will be in line, and it will be hard to meet up at one place at one time....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I'm going to get there when Disneyland opens, because I don't want to deal with the crowds all day... You going Darkbeer?

Comment

Gah! I'm going to have to wait till evening, by which time I just KNOW the line (if SM is still open) will be hugely long.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ugh. So undecided.

Comment

I don't want to go on Space by myself! I need someone to geek out with!

Comment

Yay Space Mountain Yay!!!

Ooooh I am going yes I must go on Space Mountain yay going! this will be my second meet, now i just gotta find out if one of the hotels can hold my shinai (bamboo practice swords) for me when I get there since they dont have lockers big enough at DL and security probably wouldnt let me in with them anyway but I have swordfighting in Fullerton later that night and dont want to have to go home to get them hmm... :shy:
              "Since I was no bigger than a weevil they've been sayin I was evil, That if bad was a boot then I'd fit it, That I'm a wicked young lady, But I've been tryin hard lately.... Aww forget it I'm a monster I admit it" Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds :evil:

Comment

It's decided. We're going to come after GY gets off of work. So, who knows......6ish?

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                  Gah! I'm going to have to wait till evening, by which time I just KNOW the line (if SM is still open) will be hugely long.

Morrigoon, let me know what time you are going...I'll stand in line with you. I have to work until 5pm tomorrow. I'll stand in line with anyone who's going late
                  Katie :yea:
                  Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                  :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soulquarian
                    I'm going to get there when Disneyland opens, because I don't want to deal with the crowds all day... You going Darkbeer?
                    DLCM & i are meeting at the center of the esplanade at 8 am if anyone would like to join us! :wave:
                    <o>

Comment

I'm hoping to be there by 6 - 6:30 depending on traffic. Yay!!

Comment

OK, so should we meet at the Hub at 6 or 6:30?

Comment

Yes meet up anyone I will make the list let me know
                          :crazylegs

Comment

List away CL!

I think 6 ish would work. I believe there is a PoD at 7? Maybe hang for 20 min or so then head to Space. Or meet at SMtn around 6:15?

:yea:

Comment

I am the betty updating the list I am......
                              Last edited by Crazy Legs; 07-01-2005, 01:03 AM.
                              :crazylegs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X